Saturday Campaign Part 2 - The Far Side of the World

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
ssfsx17
Unkbartig

Saturday Campaign Part 2 - The Far Side of the World

Post by ssfsx17 »

Every other Saturday, at 1330 PST / 1630 EST / 2130 GMT, for roughly four to five hours per session. The next session will be on November 24.

I use Skype text-chat for all in-character chat and Gametable 1.1 for all dice rolls and map combat. If you are interested, you should contact me via Skype, nickname "ssfsx17" or by e-mail at ssfsx17@yahoo.com

Persona: I require a description, background and personality for all characters. Your character does not need to be from my home-made campaign setting, nor does your character need to worship any of the Myst-Lords.
UPDATED Classes preferred: Ranger, wizard, illusionist, bard

Races allowed: All of them

Alignments allowed: All except for Chaotic Neutral and all of the Evils.

Stats: 18, 17, 17, 16, 15, 14, distributed however you want

Experience: 28,718

Gold: 26,550

Equipment allowed:

- Everything in the PHB and Condensed

- All of the vanity items in the M&T that don't actually do anything

- Magical equipment of up to +2 quality

- Scrolls of up to 3rd level. 0th level scrolls cost 100 gold.

- Potions of spells that are of up to 3rd level.

House Rules:

- Multiclassing and dualclassing are allowed. Contact me for more details.

- The only EV that is counted towards encumbrance is the EV of all equipment that is ready for battle. Everything else is assumed to be dropped somewhere when combat begins. Furthermore, being lightly encumbered has no negative effects.

- Custom classes are available upon request. They are: Battlemage (STR), Kensai (DEX), Nightblade (DEX), Brawler (CON), Man-at-Arms (CON), Archaeologist (INT), Spellsword (INT), Priest (WIS), Sorceror (CHA)

And now for my campaign setting info:

=== The Myst-Lords ===

Myst-Lords are not the same thing as "gods." They are simply extremely powerful beings who are capable of granting powers and spells. They possess eternal youth and spend most of their time living inside their central temples watching their followers bow down to them. Occasionally, they invite mortals to become their husbands and wives for a short period of a year or so. They do not interfere in mortal affairs except by granting powers to their paladins and clerics, who could be of any nationality or race. They do not take to battle unless their central temples are threatened.

--- Agathos Dikaiosyni ---

AGATHOS DIKAIOSYNI, lawful good myst-lord of justice and smiting evil

Other names: Aequitas Fairchild, Juste Wright

Favored Weapons: Club, Flail, Maces, Morningstar

--- Symperifora Diorthono ---

SYMPERIFORA DIORTHONO, neutral good myst-lady of good behavior and community

Other names: Adelheid Artig, Holly Kraepp

Favored Weapons: Swords

--- Exousia Dynami ---

EXOUSIA DYNAMI, chaotic good myst-lady of healing, exploration and growth

Other names: Regina Regelrecht, Vera Phiabelle

Favored Weapons: Sling, Staff

--- Semeion Logos ---

SEMEION LOGOS, lawful neutral myst-lord of mathematics and engineering

Other names: Jacques Bauart, Mark Meiwoertz

Favored Weapons: Crossbows, Firearms

--- Euodia Eirenaios ---

EUODIA EIRENAIOS, true neutral myst-lady of quietness and conformance

Other names: Zora Zoegerlich, Ivana Sleipvijou

Favored Weapons: Aclis, Blowpipe, Dagger, Knife

--- Ousia Fysi ---

OUSIA FYSI, chaotic neutral myst-lady of natural behavior

Other names: Wendolyn Wesen, Ima Slotte

Favored Weapons: Maul, pole, rod, spear, staff

--- Andika Strateios ---

ANDIKA STRATEIOS, chaotic neutral myst-lady of warriors and barbarians

Other names: Karla Krieger, Eve-Elle Maignac

Favored Weapons: Axes

--- Akleptos Karpou ---

AKLEPTOS KARPOU, lawful evil myst-lord of exploitation, politics and military strategy

Other names: Robert Raubritter, Alwisar Smartesse

Favored Weapons: Flamberge, Main Gauche, Rapier

--- Philautos Eritheia ---

PHILAUTOS ERITHEIA, neutral evil myst-lord of hedonism

Other names: Gary Genusssucht, Stu Pitt

Favored Weapons:

--- Homonekros Sepsis ---

HOMONEKROS SEPSIS, chaotic evil, myst-lord of schadenfreude, chaos, nihilism, entropy, decay and the undead

Other names: Frank Faeulnis, Al Kykjou

Favored Weapons:

=== The Major Nations ===

This is a list of the current major nations of the world which are known to all mortals. There are thousands more kingdoms which are not listed here, and tens of thousands more clans who do not have kings at all. When a nation is said to excel at something, it is safe to assume that nearby nations have had a taste of it and can consistently reproduce it, although at increased cost.

The main purpose of this list is to show you where certain things come from, such as Hussar Armor, Pavis Shields and Katana. Naturally, traders and adventurers have spread these far and wide in order that all may know of them and try to create them. The written tables and listings of equipment that may be found throughout the world are representative of the average prices of such exotic items.

--- Drachenburg ---

Drachenburg is ruled by golden and silver dragons who protect the land against both foreign nations and other dragons. Because they are few in number, the nation still maintains an army of mortals to deal with most of the field battles. The people mostly live in peace and cultivate the land. Banks and markets are not only found in the grand cities, but in small villages and towns as well.

Drachenburg is one of the few nations in the world to mass-produce produce the newer types of blunt weapons and polearms, such as bec-de-corbins and lucerne hammers. In most other countries, such weapons are only made as special orders for adventurous individuals.

Since Drachenburg has relatively few recurring military expenses compared to other nations, it has been able to develop its military craftsmanship to a rather advanced degree. Drachenburgen Knights wear an extremely heavy type of armor that protects nearly all parts of the body yet still allows much freedom of movement. The armor plating is fitted together and bent in such a way so as to better resist blunt weapons that are normally the bane of heavy armor.

--- East Stadtumland ---

East Stadtumland is a loose coalition of city-states who elect a king every ten years in order to manage military and foreign affairs. The king is almost always a direct blood relative of the previous one. The main priority of the people of East Stadtumland is to make the grass as green as possible and the villages as good-looking as possible. The land was originally a combination of marsh, swamp and desert. The people constantly work hard to take all the "excess" water from the marshes and swamps and dump that water into the deserts, thus making the land uniformly grassy.

The land used to be full of wildlife. It was said that you could simply raise your hand into the sky and clench it into a fist, and a tasty bird would be in your hand. The deserts were full of foxes, other assorted small animals and cactii that revealed beautiful flowers once a year. Today, almost none of the original life remains. East Stadtumland is now mainly filled with imported grasses, trees and herd animals. The guardian spirits of the animals regularly petition other nations to come and attack East Stadtumland so that the animals may return to their homes and prosper. In the meantime, they wage secret wars against the people in order to protect what few homes they still have.

The people of East Stadtumland treat their homes as if they were growing assets, similar to stakes in banks. They do everything in their power to increase the perceived value of their property, including and not limited to:

- Forbidding walking, riding on mules or donkeys, or riding in farmer's carts. Only good-looking horses, ponies and carriages are allowed.

- Public lynchings of people who do not appear to be extremely wealthy, regardless of their actual wealth. Those who are not immediately hung are slowly burned to death with candles.

- Publicly burning down houses which appear to be old or otherwise poorly maintained, regardless of who or what is inside. This is often also done to houses which simply appear to be different from other houses in the same area.

- Offering bounties for the dead heads of homeless people, rogues, barbarians, rangers and other "undesirables."

- Imprisonment and slavery of people of darker skin, locking them in dark basements and sweatshops without allowing them to see sunlight. If a child is born dark-skinned then he/she is publicly thrown off of a high place for all to see.

- Sexual slavery of foreign women so that they bear (perceived) good-looking children. The women are immediately killed after giving birth and the estate that purchased her assumes her child as its own.

- Kidnapping wealthy people from other countries and forcing them to live in East Stadtumland on pain of death by being fed to the wolves. If they ever run out of houses, they simply build more, regardless of the consequences.

Most of East Stadtumland's food and goods come from its neighbors, which are incredibly impoverished and lacking in food and goods. East Stadtumland controls the distribution of said resources through force and occasionally even has to take their water. The people in these neighboring lands have such little food that their skeletons are highly visible and they quickly lose their hair. Diseases of various sorts run rampant since their constitution is too poor to resist them. They are kept complacent through herb extracts that have strong narcotic properties. The slaves are forced to drink alchemical mixtures that somehow give them just enough energy to do hard labor, but not enough energy to think.

The army of East Stadtumland is rather simple. The majority is composed of longbowmen who also carry longswords at their side. The front lines are always covered by stakes and other quickly-constructed fortifications. The flanks are guarded by dismounted knights wielding two-handed swords and great axes. Mounted knights and men-at-arms stay in the rear and only serve as commanders; they do not charge into the enemy. They wear full plate armor, large steel shields and smaller one-handed weapons for fast agile work. Their helmets not only cover the face completely but also alter their voice, allowing them to do whatever they want anonymously.

The majority of the soldiers of East Stadtumland are hired from other countries and paid with credit using property as collateral. Since the people keep on pushing the property prices higher and higher, they never run out of credit with which to pay the soldiers. They are given herbs to smoke which render them docile and submissive to the will of their commanders. These herbs are quite necessary because of the oftentimes suicidal odds that they go up against. In battle, they poke holes in their own necks and pour strange potions directly to their blood vessels, enhancing their combat abilities far beyond even the mightiest of giants. They are encouraged to do as they please while occupying foreign lands, and their commanders go out of their way to organize brothels using local girls as young as ten years old.

For more information on how East Stadtumland was ultimately contained and not allowed to spread, play the module series that begins with Call to Crusade.

--- Four Corners Alliance ---

The evil monk held a young woman in his clutches, his hand to her throat. "I take it you are Lao Yin Zhan Shi, barbarian of the north?"

Lao laughed heartily and replied, "I take it you are the biggest idiot ever? I know you will not kill her until I do what you say, and I will not do what you say."

The monk simply poked his finger into the woman's throat. "Fine, then I kill her first and then make you submit to me later."

Lao needed a few seconds to think about what he just saw. He dropped to his knees and caught her in his arms, the tears starting to come out uncontrollable. He tried to speak, but all that came out was a mangled form of "Mei-Mei! Mei-Mei!" He let her rest in peace on the ground as he began to grip his spear tightly. He showed his teeth to the monk and let the primal rage fill him and come out as a shout of pure fury.

The monk stepped back and easily dodged the first strike. The thing with these barbarians of the north was that their technique was so unrefined and sloppy compared to a proper general. He had no problems deflecting further strikes with his open palms and kicking off the spear shaft whenever he needed a horizontal boost.

Finally, the height of the primal rage enetered Lao. One eye grew so wide that almost half of the sphere was visible. His mouth hung half-open as hot air like a furnace bellowed forth. His spearhead ceased to simply fling about and started moving with conviction as if guided by the myst-lords. It was only a matter of time before the spear found its way into the monk's stomach.

The monk coughed up a bit of blood as he said, "Look... look around you, Lao."

Mei-Mei had been stricken by something like a heavy spear at least ten times. Blood was pooling up under her as she shivered in shock.

"I only made her unconscious. You, Lao... you are the one... you killed her! You cannot blame me! You did it yourself! Hahahahahahaha----"

Lao held the monk's detached head in one hand and his motionless body in the other.

- Saga of the Founding of the North Kingdom, Chapter 14

---

The Dong Nan Xi Bei Alliance, more generally known as the Four Corners Alliance, is a complex hierarchical kingdom. It is ruled by an Emperor at the top who has four Kings under him. Each King has a variable number of knights and generals under him. Each knight and general rules over many magistrates who rule over cities. Each magistrate is head of a council of local chieftains who represent villages and neighborhoods.

The Four Corners Alliance has never engaged in strong offensives against other nations, although it fiercely protects all lands that have historically belonged to the alliance and engages in many border skirmishes with its neighbors. Its people are fiercely loyal and have a strong nationalistic spirit. The people take great offense at anything that could be interpreted as insulting or demeaning to the Alliance. In particular, they have a tendency to seek out foreigners who marry women from the Alliance and beat them to death.

The Alliance is extremely advanced and far ahead of the rest of the world in just about every way except for military tactics, fortifications and armor. This is primarily due to the fact that internal wars are never about claiming land, but rather, about asserting superior positions and strengthening one's own influence above others. An emperor from the past once said, "A man rules over what he can see. Heavy armor and tall walls block your eyesight."

Politics in the Alliance are extremely vicious and difficult to break into, even for the most battle-hardened personages of foreign courts. A simple statement such as "The red pillars of your outer court go well with the green pillars of your garden," contains much hidden meaning and could be a declaration of either war or allegiance.

Armies in the Alliance are made of variations of pre-set divisions of supply corps, foot spearmen, archers and horsemen. Each army has a different combination of the above and arranges them in its own unique way. There is little variation in equipment except among the knights and commanders. Battles are won by superior training, tactics and planning, which are essentially determined by the people in charge. The Emperor has been known to make use of skirmishers and handgunners to wear down the armies of would-be usurpers before crushing them with his main army, thus minimizing casualties and keeping his force strong at all times.

--- Ingegnere ---

Ingegnere is ruled by Prince Spaventoso, a former merchant who took control of the whole country through a series of political machinations and skillful military actions. He is quite popular among the people thanks to his efforts to improve their lives and his support of new, more efficient ways of doing things.

The crossbowmen of Ingegnere are notable for carrying extremely large shields on their backs. They plant these shields in the ground during battle and hide behind them as they reload and rewind their crossbows. The crossbowmen are guarded on the front lines and flanks by foot soldiers who wield warhammers and crowbills in order to methodically pick apart any knights who come too close.

--- Kingdom of Puteshestvie ---

The Kingdom of Puteshestvie is ruled by King Spravedlivoe Negodovanie ((righteous indignation)), who also goes by the title "King Spraved." It is a large kingdom composed of broad sweeping plains and rolling hills.

Puteshestvie's army is best known for its elite lancers and horse archers, whereas its infantry mainly serves to hold the enemy in place for the horsemen. The king himself is guarded by Hussars, knights who wear powerful armor that is surprisingly thin and light. They charge through their enemies with heavy lances that can skewer multiple men in one swift movement.

--- Kujaku Kingdom ---

The female paladin spoke, "Move aside and let me deal with the tengu."

Kenji waved his katana at her. "Are you saying you are too weak to face me?"

She repeated, "I am here to kill the tengu. If I need to kill you to reach it, so be it."

"Tch. Everyone who sees my secret technique, dies."

Without a word, she defiantly took a step forward, purposely putting herself within range of his sword, and elbowed him in the stomach. She swung the flat of her shield in his general direction, smashing him back a few feet. He tried to slash down at her neck, which was protected only by chain, but her sword was already raised. She twirled her sword around a bit and swung low for his knee, which he thought to be a rather silly move. He simply sidestepped and slashed upwards at her, but somehow got his sword caught against hers again. He finally saw it: she was not swinging at his knee, but rather, was already moving to block his upwards strike. She stepped back and sheathed her sword.

Kenji screamed, "Don't you put away your sword in front of me!"

"Tell me about this secret technique of yours," she replied, "after I'm done killing the tengu." She walked right past him as if he was not there.

He spat at her. "Tch. I went easy on you, because otherwise you'd die."

"You could be so much better than that."

He gritted his teeth and ran at her, shouting "You~~!" and holding his sword in the secret two-handed grip known only to strong ones. He started stabbing and slashing faster than even his own eyes could see, yet she always seemed to be just one or two centimeters out of reach at walking speed. Finally, he hopped up and swung diagonally-down with all his inner essence, taking the air itself to become part of the blade. His katana simply recoiled off the back edge of her shield and flew out of his hands into the fire-stained night sky.

She laughed and turned back to tell him, "I have a secret technique too. I can sense whether or not your heart is stained with evil, and I know that you do not have the heart of a killer. May Agathos Dikaiosyni guide your path."

- Legend of Kenji the Sword-Saint, Defender of the People, Book 1

---

Kujaku Kingdom is an island-nation ruled by Empress Kougouheika, who lives in the magnificent castle named Jousai no Kujaku. She directly wields power over twenty three loyal knights who are in charge of roughly equal portions of the kingdom.

In general, the kingdom is rather poor in resources and land value due to the fact that evil spirits keep on undoing any progress that is made. Most of Kujaku Kingdom's technology and military expertise comes from outside nations. Empress Kougouheika spends most of her efforts fighting off the evil spirits that plague the land, especially those that bring tsunamis or who like to eat villagers.

Internal politics are mainly about sheer force and power. The twenty three knights are fully replaced at least once every ten years due to the constant infighting over who is the most brave and courageous. When poor villagers are not starving because evil spirits have eaten the farmers, they are starving because their food has been given to the soldiers.

The empress has established a school of swordfighting in every single town and city in order to build up the militia to the point where they can defend against the evils. In recent years, a new class of warriors named Kensai or "Sword Saint" has arisen to embody the essence of sword mastery. Kensai are well-respected and feared wherever they go, for they represent dynamic moving power that does not sit in a castle like the Empress or her knights do.

Armies in the Kujaku Kingdom consist of peasant spearmen, slave archers and elite forces. Battles are won by the army that has more or better elite forces appropriate to the terrain and weather conditions. The spearmen and archers are simply used to control space and provide openings for the elite forces. Empress Kougouheika has arquebusiers and musketeers in her ranks, which can defeat armies of up to ten times their size without her help. The Empress herself is both an expert swordswoman (perhaps the first and greatest "Kensai") and a studious wizard, thus ensuring that she never falls in battle.

--- Lee-Kim Coalition ---

The Lee-Kim Coalition began long ago when two knights named Lee and Kim decided to combine armies in order to protect their clan members from smash-and-grab raids by the Four Corners Alliance and the Kujaku Kingdom. Today, the Lee-Kim Coalition is very influential in the region and has strongly held its borders against raiding and marauding.

Unlike either the Four Corners Alliance or the Kujaku Kingdom, the military strategy of the Coalition is based on a combination of strong fortifications, heavy infantry and heavy knights. The typical formation contains armored swordsmen at the front and flanks, bowmen in the center, dismounted knights at the rear and heavy horsemen kept off to the side to charge into enemy formations.

--- Milyarstan ---

Milyarstan is considered to be the most sophisticated and advanced nation in the entire world, and has been for quite some time. It has been the home of the central temples of the Myst-Lords for thousands of years. It is governed by a parliament of about a hundred members who are elected directly by the people every ten years. The parliament then elects various ministers to be leaders over the affairs of the state.

Milyarstan's Professional Army is notable because membership in it is independent of social or economic status. All of its soldiers are given gold, spices and salt in accordance with their ranks and experience. All of the soldiers are willing volunteers who signed a written contract. A soldier can neither be sent to battle nor fill a certain role until he has completed the required training. There are no knights in the sense of warriors who focus entirely on mounted combat and leading troops, although charismatic people of noble lineage who have inherited warhorses have certainly joined the army.

The soldiers the Professional Army usually wear very light armor or full chain suits. They mostly wield halberds, lucerne hammers and other pole weapons. The front lines and flanks wield extremely long pikes in order to tear up enemies from a distance, especially knights. The cavalry is a fearsome combination of heavily armored men-at-arms, mounted archers and mounted handgunners. Fortifications are defended by volley gunners, who are so effective against attackers that not a single fortified site has ever been lost to the enemy - while they were there to defend it, of course.

Fortunately for its neighbors, Milyarstan has no desire to expand its territory. Its efforts are spent solely on increasing its prosperity, holding its borders and preventing too many villagers from getting eaten by monsters, prioritized in that order.

--- Saevitia ---

Saevitia is a powerful kingdom ruled jointly by a King, an elected Senate and a General. The King wields more power than the other two but can be easily usurped and replaced with a different royal line if he should disturb them too much.

Saevitia heavily emphasizes foot combat and thusly has some of the best infantry in the world. Saevitian soldiers wear a type of heavy armor called the "ensemble" which is similar to that of West Emporion in terms of ease of use for the soldiers, but crafted in an entirely different fashion and made of different materials. They bear large heavy shields that can be used to cover for adjacent soldiers and wield thin swords for quick, close fighting.

Saevitia's main enemy is West Emporion. They only stop warring against each other when the great beasts of land and sea come between them.

--- South Kubuntu ---

South Kubuntu is an ever-shifting alliance of knights and wizards ruled by Queen Troldvsa Apt-Debain, born from a long line of ruling wizards. South Kubuntu is relatively safe from invasion thanks to the prevalence of monsters both big and small. Its neighbors have a hard enough time dealing with monsters in their own lands to have any desire to deal with those of this country. The queen's main priorities are defending her people against the monsters that roam the land and bringing everyone of stature under her control.

--- West Emporion ---

West Emporion is a coastal nation ruled by ten elected Senators representing the ten large cities. The senators decide all national affairs through logical arguments and hard data. Generally, the points of contention are what the taxes should be spent on in order to guarantee the longevity and prosperity of the nation.

West Emporion has a long history with the great beasts of both land and sea. Today, they try to maintain neutral relations with the dragons and leviathans, but mostly end up in conflicts that quickly spread to other countries.

The Knights of West Emporion wear especially heavy armor and rely on the sheer weight and power of their heavy horses in order to trample their enemies underfoot. Even the lowest of infantry wear a type of heavy armor called the "ensemble" which is intentionally exposed in some areas in order to allow the wearer to move freely without needing to train to maneuver in it.

West Emporion's main enemy is Saevitia. They only stop warring against each other when the great beasts of land and sea come between them.
C&C/D&D-related writings, Cortex Classic material, and other scraps: https://sites.google.com/site/x17rpgstuff/home

Class-less D&D: https://github.com/ssfsx17/skill20

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

I am interested. However, I am playing in a Lejendary Adventures game at 10PM EST on Saturdays which may be changed back to 9 PM EST. IF your game begins at 4:30 EST, I am all for it, if I can be done by 9 EST.

(Even starting a half hour earlier for me would be better, say at 4 EST (which is 5 PM here).

Do you have anymore people interested yet?

Rob.

Society Member: http://www.cncsociety.org/

ssfsx17
Unkbartig

Post by ssfsx17 »

Starting a half-hour earlier is going to be a little difficult for me, since that would cut into my usual lunch hour. However, I can most certainly end by 1830 PST / 2130 EST / 0230 GMT - that is no problem.

I have two players returning from the previous module, who will be playing front-line types. For new players so far, I've got a wizard.
C&C/D&D-related writings, Cortex Classic material, and other scraps: https://sites.google.com/site/x17rpgstuff/home

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

I'll have to check with the LM for the game Sat evenings to verify start times. Ill get back to ya.

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

I just found out that he is starting his games now at 9 EST. If that will cut into your game (ie, not being able to stop by 9) then I understand, and wish u luck with your game.

Rob.

ssfsx17
Unkbartig

Post by ssfsx17 »

Only half of the players showed up for the first session - which I fully expected. Therefore, I would like to announce that the campaign is still open for recruitment, and I will take any number of people. You may play whatever class you desire, although rogues, assassins, wizards, illusionists and bards are preferred.

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

Rob.

ssfsx17
Unkbartig

Post by ssfsx17 »

The campaign is now CANCELLED FOREVER because of people never ever showing up.

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

Well thats suks. But Patrick, its that time of the year eh. Maybe after New Years when things die down from Xmas, people may be available. If I may suggest a different time slot, or even the seesion run thru chat, as text can be a bit of a turn-off for most. Just my opinion. I enjoyed playing a couple of sessions as Kuurz the half-orc!!

Rob.

ssfsx17
Unkbartig

Post by ssfsx17 »

Sadly, the time-slot is the best one for me to run games, and I chose text-chat because of some bad experiences with a few hyperactive players in the past. I was aware of holiday interference, and thus planned to skip the 22nd, but it seems like everyone was already busy with all kinds of other things besides holidays most of the time.

Also, you are the exception, for actually telling me when you couldn't make it. Most of my other players tell me they'll be there, and then simply don't show up.

8bitjunkie
Skobbit

Post by 8bitjunkie »

ssfsx17 wrote:
Sadly, the time-slot is the best one for me to run games, and I chose text-chat because of some bad experiences with a few hyperactive players in the past. I was aware of holiday interference, and thus planned to skip the 22nd, but it seems like everyone was already busy with all kinds of other things besides holidays most of the time.

Also, you are the exception, for actually telling me when you couldn't make it. Most of my other players tell me they'll be there, and then simply don't show up.

I sent you an email a few days before confirming the time (EST)...did not get a response back
I am cool though, if you decide to start back up again PM me.

Edit - I would like to add that I am good at getting people together along with confirmations; in the future if you want to do this I can take that part over for you (organizing a play date of your choice with others); that way you can focus on the game.

ssfsx17
Unkbartig

Post by ssfsx17 »

8bitjunkie wrote:
I sent you an email a few days before confirming the time (EST)...did not get a response back e_)

I am cool though, if you decide to start back up again PM me.

Edit - I would like to add that I am good at getting people together along with confirmations; in the future if you want to do this I can take that part over for you (organizing a play date of your choice with others); that way you can focus on the game. :D

Whoops, I think I totally forgot about you =(

I'm not very interested in trying to run another campaign right now, though. I've decided to run a BattleTech mercenary campaign instead, where it actually makes sense that only a few people would show up at any time.