I'd really like to run Synnibar...

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Treebore
Mogrl

I'd really like to run Synnibar...

Post by Treebore »

to prove to a new group of people that its really a fun game. I didn't run a group of 11 for a year because it was a horrible experience. We had a crazy fun time. Its an over the top, power gamers wet dream kind of game, and if you let yourself roll with that, its a lot of fun. Plus with Roll 20, you can let the dice roller move the decimal 1 to 4 points for you.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: I'd really like to run Synnibar...

Post by Treebore »

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

No volunteers? No one wants to play a game unlike any you have ever played before? Unless you've played RIFTS. They are kind of similar. Just I had much more fun running Synnibar than Rifts.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I do have a PDF of the rules already uploaded to my Google Drive to share a link to.

Super cool races, super cool classes. A power level to the game like nothing you've ever experienced before, unless you played in a Supers game with everyone more Kick butt than Superman?

Trust me. Its good to have crazy over the top fun every once in a while.

Plus, you will learn a concrete definition for "power gamers wet dream" when you see how crazy this game can get.

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Go0gleplex »

I'm interested Tree. I am just not set up for doing online stuff unfortunately. Nor any hope of being so anytime soon. I had a chance to look through some of the original material years back and it was intriguing then.
"Rolling dice and killing characters since September 1976."
"Author of Wardogs! and Contributor to Iron Stars and Starmada-Admiralty ed."
"Certified crazy since 2009."