C&C Tuesday Nights

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Kayolan
Lore Drake

Re: C&C Tuesday Nights

Post by Kayolan »

slimykuotoan wrote:Totally loved ur idea Treebore. :)

Great game last night guys!
Had a lot of fun last night as well.

Ingly the Harvester... hmmm. Nothing like a good epithet to get ideas flowing! :idea:

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Ingly the Harvester now has enough XP to go up to level 3.

XP
Altarion: 4,286
Feolner: 4,358
Gisla: 2,748
Ingly: 4,308
Sargas: 2,748

slimykuotoan
Greater Lore Drake

Post by slimykuotoan »

Cool game again guys, and our tactics were awesome.
For crying out loud, do what you can with the rolls the dice have given you. This is what separates the men from the boys... -Kayolan

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

XP (#16)
Altarion: 5,109
Feolner: 5,181
Gisla: 3,069
Ingly: 5,131
Sargas: 3,528

Feolner has gained enough XP to reach 3rd level.

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Game on tonight, usual time.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Right now I am feeling really crappy after 8+ hours of driving, so am thinking I won't be playing tonight. If I bounce back in the next 50 minutes, I will sign on.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

One hit one killed 4 in a row now! Woohoo! Definitely giving the appearance of being a cleric of Odin!
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

rom90125
Red Cap

Post by rom90125 »

Gisla has learned to not trust those that favor wild beasts with their magicks of healing herbs and berries over the well-being of their 'friends'.
Achievement is the knowledge that you have studied and worked hard and done the best that is within you. Success is being praised by others. That is nice but not as important or satisfying. Always aim for achievement and forget about success.

rom90125
Red Cap

Post by rom90125 »

And ZWETTER RORER are beautiful death machines that will do what God made them to do.
Achievement is the knowledge that you have studied and worked hard and done the best that is within you. Success is being praised by others. That is nice but not as important or satisfying. Always aim for achievement and forget about success.

slimykuotoan
Greater Lore Drake

Post by slimykuotoan »

Ingly stared and cackled, poking the fire with a stick.

"Much ham to be had this night indeed. Mhmm."

It was often hard to divine what went on behind the druid's sometimes wild, sometimes wise eyes, but it was evident that Ingly had acclimated well to this strange new world. Indeed, his contented demeanor could not be mistaken for otherwise, as he munched noisily and gazed fondly at the circle of friends and newfound animal companions bedded down around him for the night.
For crying out loud, do what you can with the rolls the dice have given you. This is what separates the men from the boys... -Kayolan

Quertas
Hlobane Orc

Post by Quertas »

yup sargas, the minotaur, has some most ionteresting weapons. a magic cleaver to chop people. a whip to whip people, his fists horns and a bite if i so choose.

even though he is lawfule evil, he feels heroic around his companions.

sargas likes chiarman meow, though at first that we would be hurt severely, btu we came out successfully.

just waiting to level up, i like beinga amonk :)

he would die for his friends, which is kidna against his alignment..
i guess we are getting into the more dangerous areas. should be inetresting to see hwo we will sruive that area which i cannot pernounce.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

rom90125 wrote:Gisla has learned to not trust those that favor wild beasts with their magicks of healing herbs and berries over the well-being of their 'friends'.

I figured since I had already given you 7 I could give the Monk a spell. If I had known giving such a "wild beast" some healing would hurt your feelings... :lol:

slimykuotoan
Greater Lore Drake

Post by slimykuotoan »

Lol, I think Gisla was just recently healed by a druid.

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Sargas and Altarion have both gained enough XP to reach level 3 and 2 (wizard) respectively.

slimykuotoan
Greater Lore Drake

Post by slimykuotoan »

Booo

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

slimykuotoan wrote:Booo
:P

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

I'll add any bonus XP before next game.

Next session will be #18 (March 15th...), as you travel through the Shatten Escarpment... :twisted:

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Game on tonight. 8-)

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I definitely wasn't one hit, one kill tonight, but the Thor's Hammer was a big help, and I now get a pre historic wolf as a companion, assuming it ever fails its save versus charm.

rom90125
Red Cap

Post by rom90125 »

Altarion has proven to be a stout ally in Gisla's battle against the Doom that infringes on the world of Man. Her eyes settle on this man and she can't help but see Brandr's boyish features in his guise. A sliver of rationale pierces through her guilt-fueled madness (she hears their whispers speaking of her 'death wish') and the seed of hope finds purchase in the soil of her heart. Altruism has made possible what she thought never to feel again...purpose. Altarion needs protection and Gisla is more than capable of fulfilling this need!

Quertas
Hlobane Orc

Post by Quertas »

well.. thinsg to be afriad of.. big mammoths and ALOT of wolves with HUGE tteth. i can still rememebr it.. we were follwonig a trail... into the .. the.. the.. well i cant pernounce the land, never was good at other languages.

i remember the druids makiong goodberries overtime. What a wonderful food. Fills ya right up for ONE beery. yum yum yum.. sure cna beat rations.

oh ya where was i... WOLVES

well i was surrounded by 3 wolves.. they got a claw on me and it hurt...thankfully my companions were throwing spells left and right.. sleep and then entangle and calm animal. the entangle.. well i figured i wouldnt survive 3 on me alone so i took a chance.. i jumped into the entanglement. my plan was to drag them into it and use my whiop.. since it has a range on it.

but another of my copmanions charged into my wolves and got seriously hurt.. then

THORS HAMMER was cast and missed a couple.. but i have to say it was most usefull..

until later

oh ya.. the wolves are gone :P

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Game on tonight.

Make sure you have the latest version of Skype, you can do this by clicking on Help and then Check for Updates. We had some issues last night in Treebore's game because not everyone was updated.

slimykuotoan
Greater Lore Drake

Post by slimykuotoan »

I'll be late.

Quertas
Hlobane Orc

Post by Quertas »

we took some time to rest.. and heal.
we followed the trail as much as we could and got lost some of the time..
letting the animals do soem hunting on elk i think they were.
we met up with some bison and decided not to risk an encounter.
we traveled on making sure we were at full health when we stumbled across a ruined tower...
our search for the lady was getting close.

we noticed 2 of the attackers that were attacking the tower a while back.
we had them by surprise...
the spell casters cast there spells which were handy.. sleep and entangle... a leathal combination..
well it didnt work on eveyrone and i got charged by oen of them with an axe and it hurt liek hell...
i tried to stun him to no avail...

then an urk charged me and hit me as well..
i attacked back and killed the axe weilder and the urk..
we took the other human captive and got him to talk.. apprently the girl is in the tower...

to be countinued

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Gisla should like the magic Scale Mail, while Feolner would like the Large Steel magical shield. We will probably sell of the Expert Leather armor. No idea who will want to use the magic short sword of Bronze.

slimykuotoan
Greater Lore Drake

Post by slimykuotoan »

Ingly wants lovely coin. :)

Quertas
Hlobane Orc

Post by Quertas »

we start interogating klaus.. he gives us much information and we decide to let him go.. with a warning..
a thunderstorm approaches in the evening bringing snow...
the day light brings warmer temps with no storm. we head on out and low and behold run into klaus and a small force.
entangle captures some archers and i decide to charge up and use the whip to disarm one of them.
some escape the entanglment and i charge towards them and grapple one using an urk as a shield. none miss him as he is shot. i bash another urk.
with the archers down.. i charge klaus and take him down.. living up to our warning.

i use klaus and throw him at the crossbowswoman. i miss but it was worth the try.
one of our archers and the cat help take down klaus.

i try whip her.. missing her.. she is still stuck in the entanglement.
chiarman meow finishes her off...
a great battle.. time to loot....
3-29-2016

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

The Thors Hammer spell proves yet again it is MIGHTY! 16 dead goblins fall to the might of Thor and Odin! Plus a fair, and obviously toughened, maiden is saved as well! A horribly tortured and maimed Wizard was given peace, and we apparently have a friendly goblin merchant. Or, at the very least, his sensibilities are much closer to ours than his fellow goblins. We have much ot be resolved next week, with reinforcements being brought in just a few days, possibly a hundred or more. :shock:

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Game is on for tonight, see you guys there!

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I may be late due to roof work issues.