Monday night Lejendary Adventure™ game

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Monday night Lejendary Adventure™ game

Post by Treebore »

Rigon wrote:Monetarily, we have $21,837,210. That works out to $4,367,442 each or 8,734 gp, 80 sp, and 8.4 cp. Not a bad haul.

R-

We each have at LEAST 211 GP 6 SP and 3 CP on top of that as well. Or $105,816.67 if you prefer
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I have Father John fully updated, including now being ordered and at the 8th Rank. I haven't picked up the new tablets or spells yet.

Now I will get Gothmyer updated.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Remember that you each were awarded 5,000 general merits last session.

Downtime between adventures will be 2-3 months in the game world.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

I have Antal mostly updated. Just waiting to see if I get the Fortune Plaque before I finalize.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

I'd like to keep the escape hatch, but will willingly give Antal the plaque.

For my 2nd item, ... either the luck piece or the cook pot (to keep in line with me kind of being the knight's squire)

If anyone else want them, I'll take the magic cross bow pellets, and then sell them ...

Speaking of selling, which leads to buying, with that pile of loot ...

I need some magic armor / protection. armor, I'm limited to leather or chain. However, any ring amulet or such that gives magical protection would be better. So, I'll be looking to by something like that.

Next, I have a fair magic sword, but it could use some upgrades. As was mentioned, upgrade for magic cross guards, pommel, etc etc. That or I need to buy another magic weapon (axe or spear). ... Hmmmm maybe I can trade the pellets for magic arrows ....

For money, I'm a Norseman .... money is to be used to buy weapons, armor, wine for friends and women. So spend what I need to get those magic protections and weapon upgrades or additional magic weapons.

If need be, I'll slum at Antols pleasure palace for a while ....
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Lurker wrote:I'd like to keep the escape hatch, but will willingly give Antal the plaque.

For my 2nd item, ... either the luck piece or the cook pot (to keep in line with me kind of being the knight's squire)

If anyone else want them, I'll take the magic cross bow pellets, and then sell them ...

Speaking of selling, which leads to buying, with that pile of loot ...

I need some magic armor / protection. armor, I'm limited to leather or chain. However, any ring amulet or such that gives magical protection would be better. So, I'll be looking to by something like that.

Next, I have a fair magic sword, but it could use some upgrades. As was mentioned, upgrade for magic cross guards, pommel, etc etc. That or I need to buy another magic weapon (axe or spear). ... Hmmmm maybe I can trade the pellets for magic arrows ....

For money, I'm a Norseman .... money is to be used to buy weapons, armor, wine for friends and women. So spend what I need to get those magic protections and weapon upgrades or additional magic weapons.

If need be, I'll slum at Antols pleasure palace for a while ....
Do you have at least one of the magic shields?

I only want one item for Gothmyer. That armor is presumably super powerful, plus he got that sword, so he's doing just fine.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

yep I got one of the magic shields. However, a shield only goes sooooo far. Plus, as we are VERY GOLD/CASH RICH, I figured that in the 2 -3 months between adventures etc, We are bound to go through a bigger city and there would be opportunity to buy additional magic items & or items to enhance and upgrade the lower powered swords that 3 of us have.

As you mentioned getting the more significant magic sword, I too have other items - the boots and wolf cloak. Soooooo, is someone it magic item poor, I'll gladly give up my 2nd choice of an item .
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Looking to resurrect this game in the not too distant future, stay tuned for more details!

:)