View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 1113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 38  Next
Monday Night Kingdoms of Kalamar Game 
Clang lives!

Post Re: Monday Night Kingdoms of Kalamar Game
Server up and ready to go.

R-

My Game Threads

Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:39 am
Cleric of Zagyg

Rigon wrote:
Storm only lasted about 10 minutes and now it is clear skies. Hope you guys are ready.

R-

Our storm is coming . . 100% chance ~ 'bout an hour away. :?

Hopefully, power will stay on!!

:P

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:50 am
Clang lives!

New xp total posted on the front page. Some of yall leveled.

R-

My Game Threads

Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:18 am
Greater Lore Drake

Fun game last night- a bit unneeded on the kill them all but good none the less.

Tree sorry about arguing for the COA that kept us form getting a little more exp. I didn't think it would be that close for you to level up

I've updated my character. Rigon, you may want to read over the taunt ability I now have. It is one of the first unique 'swashbuckler' that needs to be play tested. Let me know if you want it modified or if it is good as is.

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:06 pm
Mogrl

Lurker wrote:
Tree sorry about arguing for the COA that kept us form getting a little more exp. I didn't think it would be that close for you to level up

As for the Guard we eradicated, it was necessary, since they were planning on giving us a nice fair trial and then hanging us. Just for entering their country as non humans.

As for the XP, I always find it funny when players of these games work to avoid the very thing we need in order to grow more powerful.

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:41 pm
Lore Drake

Treebore wrote:
Lurker wrote:

As for the Guard we eradicated, it was necessary, since they were planning on giving us a nice fair trial and then hanging us. Just for entering their country as non humans.

As for the XP, I always find it funny when players of these games work to avoid the very thing we need in order to grow more powerful.

Yeah, Rigon made it clear those guys had bad intentions towards us, which was a relief based on the result. Never attack a druid and 2 wizards without a really good reason 8-)

Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:31 pm
Lore Drake

Lurker wrote:

I've updated my character. Rigon, you may want to read over the taunt ability I now have. It is one of the first unique 'swashbuckler' that needs to be play tested. Let me know if you want it modified or if it is good as is.

I picture it going rather like this:

http://youtu.be/9V7zbWNznbs

Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:44 pm
Mogrl

Aramis wrote:
Treebore wrote:
Lurker wrote:

Yeah, Rigon made it clear those guys had bad intentions towards us, which was a relief based on the result. Never attack a druid and 2 wizards without a really good reason 8-)

2 Druids and 2 Wizards. Valrune never even needed to cast a spell.

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:48 pm
Greater Lore Drake

Aramis wrote:
Lurker wrote:

Well, I if used it, in role playing it, I will quote from it heavily :D

C&C Society

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:35 pm
Greater Lore Drake

Treebore wrote:
Lurker wrote:

In fairness, I was trying to work toward getting there quickly to help the elf track down his sister, not avoid combat. However, tomato /potato it is all the same effect which was to screw you which wasn't the intent ...

C&C Society

Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:42 pm
Lore Drake

Aramis wrote:
Lurker wrote:

Blocked in my country?! :x

Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:00 am
Clang lives!

As Herger from The Thirteenth Warrior said, "Don't worry little brother, there are more." :twisted:

R-

My Game Threads

Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:01 am
Lore Drake

Treebore wrote:
2 Druids and 2 Wizards. Valrune never even needed to cast a spell.

Don't forget about the 3 clerics as well...

Standard procedures (open to slight variation):
living opponents: sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, entangle, entangle, sound burst, sound burst, sound burst
undead: turn, turn, turn, sound burst, sound burst, sound burst, entangle, entangle

:lol:

Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:05 am
Lore Drake

Kayolan wrote:
Aramis wrote:
Lurker wrote:

To paraphrase from the clip, your country smells of elderberries! :lol:

Odd that it is blocked in your country, but not Lurker's country, given that it is the same country. Or perhaps Lurker has just been shining us on, and he is in fact swiss, or Mongolian. I thought I heard a trace of a Mongolian accent when he was speaking last night ;)

Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:22 am
Greater Lore Drake

Aramis wrote:
Kayolan wrote:
Aramis wrote:
Lurker wrote:

To paraphrase from the clip, your country smells of elderberries! :lol:

Odd that it is blocked in your country, but not Lurker's country, given that it is the same country. Or perhaps Lurker has just been shining us on, and he is in fact swiss, or Mongolian. I thought I heard a trace of a Mongolian accent when he was speaking last night ;)

Oh it was blocked, but I just did a search for it on youtube and found an unblocked version. Plus, I love Monty Python so pretty much knew what it would pull up ... though I did watch it anyway to get a much needed chuckle .

I don't know bout being Mongolian, but I do love a good Mongolian grill! Mmmmmmm mmmmm good!

C&C Society

Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:15 am
Greater Lore Drake

Rigon wrote:
As Herger from The Thirteenth Warrior said, "Don't worry little brother, there are more." :twisted:

R-

Oh good quote from a good movie ! I think I'll watch it tonight

C&C Society

Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:18 am
Cleric of Zagyg

Rigon wrote:
New xp total posted on the front page. Some of yall leveled.

R-

Woot yeah!

Thanks for another kick ass wild evening of C&C!!

8-)

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:34 am
Greater Lore Drake

We are still on for the 6th, aren't we?

If so, as a heads up, my internet has been a huge pain all of this weekend ... The internet provider will improve it, then it will reset in a day or 2 back to being painfully slow ... they keep making excuses as to why etc etc etc. Luckily it was so bad that my wife couldn't watch the woman's world cup finals and she is now finally fed up with them. Sooooo, she is going to start looking for a new provider tomorrow (won't help for the game, but hopefully in the near future I'll be up to at least 20th century speed)

C&C Society

Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:54 am
Mogrl

Rigon,

Its your game for the next two or three Mondays, however we worked it out. I'll be on the train heading back to AZ on the 13th, so won't even get to play. :(

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:47 am
Clang lives!

Treebore wrote:
Rigon,

Its your game for the next two or three Mondays, however we worked it out. I'll be on the train heading back to AZ on the 13th, so won't even get to play. :(

I can take this week and next week, but I won't be able to run the game on the 20th since I'll be in the mountains on vacation.

R-

My Game Threads

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:11 pm
Red Cap

Rig, I will be about 15 minutes late to join the game, although I will join the Skype/Mumble call on-time. I have a short support issue for work that will begin at 9pm tonight...

Achievement is the knowledge that you have studied and worked hard and done the best that is within you. Success is being praised by others. That is nice but not as important or satisfying. Always aim for achievement and forget about success.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:50 pm
Mogrl

Rigon wrote:
Treebore wrote:
Rigon,

I can take this week and next week, but I won't be able to run the game on the 20th since I'll be in the mountains on vacation.

R-
OK, so do you want me to plan on running on the 20th and 27th?

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:43 am
Greater Lore Drake

For missing dates, I WILL be out of pocket on the 13th. No way around it I'll have to work indoc evenings on the first week.

For the 20th, I'm slotted to get off by 1700. However, if there are issues and they need extra help after my shift, I'm te first they will ask to stay and help. So, with that, if I was a betting man I'd say 60/40 on me missing that week too.

Now that that unpleasantness is taken care of, I'm ready to swash some bucklers, skewer some bad guys, and taunt someone into being a fool!

C&C Society

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:53 am
Clang lives!

Treebore wrote:
Rigon wrote:
Treebore wrote:
Rigon,

R-
OK, so do you want me to plan on running on the 20th and 27th?

If you run the 20th and 27th, that puts us back on track.

R-

My Game Threads

Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:11 am
Greater Lore Drake

Sorry for missing tonight. I fell asleep watching TV.

Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:55 am
Mogrl

Aergraith wrote:
Sorry for missing tonight. I fell asleep watching TV.

Thats OK, Grandpa. People your age need their sleep. You missed out on a good bit of role playing and a bar fight.

Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:48 pm
Greater Lore Drake

Treebore wrote:

... You missed out on a good bit of role playing and a bar fight.

Rgr that, fun game ! I can't believe we broke into the jail, got the guy out, and didn't get caught (and didn't kill anyone too).

I did get my schedule today. I will be on shift next Monday so won't be able to game then. It is still iffy on the 20th.

C&C Society

Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:33 pm
Clang lives!

Barring anything unforeseen, my game tonight. See you all there.

R-

My Game Threads

Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:30 pm
Cleric of Zagyg

Weird weather . . super cells, rotating clouds, thunderstorms, tornado warnings, sun is shining in the west at the moment, rainbows to the east . . .

Dorothy's house is on the move!

8-)

Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:29 am
Greater Lore Drake

Hope the game was a good one tonight

Sooooo much fun here tonight .... 2 cadets melt down, break things, then break their hand punching a wall. On top of the normal "I miss home" issues.

C&C Society

Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 1113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 38  Next