Switch to full style
Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Post a reply

Re: Monday Night Kingdoms of Kalamar Game

Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:20 pm

Rgr that, it was a blast!

I was tied up at work today, so didn't finish the recap. I should have it up tomorrow, Thursday at the latest!

I just finished the recap and hung it ... boy we did do a lot ! It was the longest recap to date! Sorry if I didn't get everyone's exploits in it in the right place ...

Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:51 pm

As of right now, I am planning on running my game, but my afternoon schedule is freaking busy. I have so much to get done and not sure how much I will have completed by the time the game starts. Tree, you might want to have your game ready to go, in case I have to cancel my game. I'll try to post as early as possible so you'll have time.

R-

Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:46 pm

Rigon wrote:As of right now, I am planning on running my game, but my afternoon schedule is freaking busy. I have so much to get done and not sure how much I will have completed by the time the game starts. Tree, you might want to have your game ready to go, in case I have to cancel my game. I'll try to post as early as possible so you'll have time.

R-

OK, I'll be ready. either way.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:36 pm

Rig (and Tree),

I will not be available till ~10:00pm due to the coaching gig. C'ya a bit later tonight!

Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Tree's game tonight. Not even sure I'll make it to play. I may crash early tonight and I don't look to get home until around 830-9 (my time).

R-

Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:03 pm

Game on.

R-

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Rigon wrote:Game on.

R-

Good, cause I'm feeling rather crappy right now, so wouldn't be sure if I was up to running a game. Should be up to playing one, though.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:33 pm

I'm still fighting a nasty ass cold, so I'll have to see how I am later tonight.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:17 pm

Rgr that I'll be there!

Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:20 am

Felt tired and awful all day, but now I'm better. Should be able to hang in there for a couple of hours!

Game on!!

:)

Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:42 am

Rhuvein wrote:Felt tired and awful all day, but now I'm better. Should be able to hang in there for a couple of hours!

Game on!!

You're getting a second wind

Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:43 am

Aramis wrote:
Rhuvein wrote:Felt tired and awful all day, but now I'm better. Should be able to hang in there for a couple of hours!

Game on!!

You're getting a second wind

Yep, robo & rye . . . and a nice bowl of poutine! ;)

Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:45 pm

I made the changes to the house rules doc we discussed on Monday.

R-

Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:57 pm

Good gaming session, y'all!

Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:14 pm

I hate to do this again, but I'm going to cancel tonight's game. I have stuff I need to get done tonight and I'm not going to get home until late.

R-

Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:58 pm

Rigon wrote:I hate to do this again, but I'm going to cancel tonight's game. I have stuff I need to get done tonight and I'm not going to get home until late.

R-

I'll have to make a decision on running my game later today. My day hasn't started off well, so I have to wait and see if I get to feeling better, or get worse.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:45 pm

OK, its past time for me to make a decision, but I am not getting better, so I won't run a game tonight either. So my game next week, then. Sorry guys. :(

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:59 pm

Rgr, get a rest (both of you) & we'll see you then!

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:02 pm

Yep, feel better Tree!

And Rigon, at the next session I hope you'll give us a report of GaryCON!

See y'all next time!

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:46 pm

Treebore wrote:OK, its past time for me to make a decision, but I am not getting better, so I won't run a game tonight either. So my game next week, then. Sorry guys. :(

Get better, no worries. Looking forward to more Tegel Manor with you guys, games been awesome.

Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:47 pm

Rigon wrote:I hate to do this again, but I'm going to cancel tonight's game. I have stuff I need to get done tonight and I'm not going to get home until late.

R-

See you next week Rigon.

How was Gary Con?

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:20 am

Kayolan wrote:

R-

See you next week Rigon.

How was Gary Con?

A blast. Will fill in when we game again.

R-

Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:09 pm

Game tonight, baring anything stupid coming up. Hope you guys are prepared for a long hike.

R-

Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:25 pm

Rig, I will be late tonight so I can help a neighbor install a rain cover. I should be on by 10pm at the latest.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:33 pm

rom90125 wrote:Rig, I will be late tonight so I can help a neighbor install a rain cover. I should be on by 10pm at the latest.

I'll try not to kill your PC before you show up, but I make no promises. :twisted:

R-

Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:09 pm

Rigon wrote:Game tonight, baring anything stupid coming up. Hope you guys are prepared for a long hike.

R-

As Lupa was outvoted and the party decided to avoid the ship route, I will expect the party to fun new soles on my boots. ;)

Look forward to it tonight. See you all there!

Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:48 am

Rigon wrote:Game tonight, baring anything stupid coming up. Hope you guys are prepared for a long hike.

R-

I'm prepared for Victory . . at all costs!! We will WIN THIS GAME!! :D

Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:15 am

New exp total posted on the first page for anyone that missed it.

R-

Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:39 am

I just need a bag of 19 luckstones.

Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:20 pm

Aergraith wrote:I just need a bag of 19 luckstones.

I still don't think that will help you.

R-
Post a reply