Thursday "Random" games restarting...

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Treebore
Mogrl

Thursday "Random" games restarting...

Post by Treebore »

I am reforming an online group that last gamed together for over 3 years. What does the group do? We play a wide variety of RPG games on a 6 to 8 week rotating basis. Last time we played Paranoia, Twilight 2000, EPIC Rpg, Starblazers, Go fer yer Gun, Gear Kreig, Savage Worlds Fantasy, Legend of the 5 Rings 4E, Star Wars Saga, and a whole lot more. This time around we are looking at playing RPG's like Cthulhu Tech, Eclipse Phase, Twilight 2013, Wild Talents, Aces and Eights, Savage Worlds stuff, such as Solomon Kane and Hellfrost, maybe MARS, and what ever else we have a GM for.

There are only 3 of us returning, so are looking to expand the "core" of the group. IE people willing and able to play all the RPG's we play. We will be willing to have a guest GM for specific RPG's (no play tests, it must be an in print/PDF game), but if you want to be a player, then you must be willing to play every week. So only a guest GM can participate for just the 6 to 8 week period.

The games will be run on Thursdays at 6 PM PST (9 PM EST) for about 3 hours. We will be using Roll 20 as our VTT. While not perfect, it is free for all, and gets the job done. We'll start the first Thursday after we have a solid "core" of 5 players. We are looking for a total of 6 players, so one or two can miss due to real life crap, and we will still have enough to run a given session.

It will also be best if your a GM, and willing/able to run games for us as well.

If your willing to be a guest GM let me know that as well, telling me what RPG or RPG's your willing to run and I'll develop a schedule from there.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Thursday "Random" games restarting...

Post by Treebore »

First "meeting" is tomorrow, to see who is serious enough to show, and then do our initial schedule of gaming. It looks like we have 6 regular players, so primarily just looking for Guest GM's now. If your interested in being a Guest GM, show up tomorrow.

https://app.roll20.net/join/104685/qVZiAA
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Vampire-Rainier
Vampire - Dark Ages-Rainier
Vampire - Victorian Age-Rainier
Star Frontiers-Rainier
Spelljammer-Rainier
Space 1889 (Savage Worlds)-Rainier
Marvel - Newest System-Rainier
Labyrinth Lords (sort of 1e D&D)-Rainier
Eberron Setting (4e or 3.5e)-Rainier

Solomon Kane Savage Worlds - Jay
Metro 2033 Savage Worlds - Andre
Zombie Run Savage Worlds - Andre
Eclipse Phase - Robert
Rhiannons Test World - ??? - Rhiannon
Cthulhu tech - Robert
Wild Talents 2nd ed - Robert
Twilight 2013 - Robert
2300AD(Traveller)-Robert
Iron Kingdoms-Jay
Rune Punk (Savage Worlds)-Jay
Jay's homebrew game
Legend of the 5 Rings RPG (4E)-Rhiannon
New Star Wars Beginner box-Robert

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

First two games to be ran:
Rhiannon's Lycan, then Jay's SW Solomon Kane.
Third is Rainier, probably Marvel Super Heroes by MWP, Civil Wars.

zencorners
Henchman

Post by zencorners »

Marvel -
Will be set during the Civil War story line (circa 2006). Unless someone has a preference for another story arc.