Fighter Paly Barbarian Knight or Ranger needed

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
Robocoastie
Ungern

Fighter Paly Barbarian Knight or Ranger needed

Post by Robocoastie »

Due to a medical situation the player of the lead fighter in The multi-rule game I GM at playbyweb.com, ("Into the Mites Lair" Fantasy section) has an immediate opening to take over his character or make your own. We have two other new players that just joined so if going with your own character you can be merged with their first "appearence" so that your showing up makes sense.

Level 4. If going with your own character I'm not picky at all about stats just don't min max 'em, or you could use 8+1d10. Reasonable gear for a 4th level character and get one magic item of +1 value. If you're willing to take over the current fighter I'll get you the character sheet, of course use your own name you're just assuming the stats and gear etc... If making your own you can raid stuff from the current fighters character as at least one item was designed for the next adventure when this crawl is complete.

Party currently consists of: Thief, Druid, Mage, Monk, so as you can see if you chose Ranger you'd need to be more armor/tank type focused in this crawl.

thanks for reading this and your consideration!

Rob

Rob
Visit Robbie's Hobbies

Robocoastie
Ungern

filled

Post by Robocoastie »

position filled thanks for your time. When this adventure is done there will likely be more room in the campaign for any interested.

Rob

Rob
Visit Robbie's Hobbies