Play by Chat - new group starting

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
grrrowler39

Play by Chat - new group starting

Post by grrrowler39 »

I am recruiting players for a new campaign to begin as soon as we have enough players.

I am involved in one campaign with this CK and it has been great fun. He is getting a little frustrated though with many of his current players missing the games.

If you are serious about C&C and can't get enough playtime, let me know and I will get you in touch with the CK.

Master of Animals

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Is this related to the one we are both in? If this is a new/different one what day and time are you wanting to run it. I'm having fun with the one we are in right now, so if this is a new/different one and at a time I can manage, I'm game.

My daughter would like to join too.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Robocoastie
Ungern

I'm game

Post by Robocoastie »

I'm game. What chat system and tools are you using? My skype and google talk are both "robocoastie" and I have rpTools.

grrrowler39

Post by grrrowler39 »

Treebore wrote:
Is this related to the one we are both in? If this is a new/different one what day and time are you wanting to run it. I'm having fun with the one we are in right now, so if this is a new/different one and at a time I can manage, I'm game.

My daughter would like to join too.

Robert,

This is a different CK. We have been playing Monday and Thursday from 8-11 PM. Would love to have you and your daughter join in, if you are available.

Master of Animals

grrrowler39

Re: I'm game

Post by grrrowler39 »

Robocoastie wrote:
I'm game. What chat system and tools are you using? My skype and google talk are both "robocoastie" and I have rpTools.

Robo,

We have been using MSN/Windows Live Messenger. Rob has talked about using TeamSpeak at some point.

Master of Animals

Robocoastie
Ungern

doh no can do

Post by Robocoastie »

8-11 weeknights. hmm timezone?

Rob

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Hmm, I might be interested. My 2 PBP games here have died a horrible death!

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

grrrowler39

Re: doh no can do

Post by grrrowler39 »

Robocoastie wrote:
8-11 weeknights. hmm timezone?

Rob

Sorry - Eastern time zone.

Master of Animals

grrrowler39

Post by grrrowler39 »

Rhuvein wrote:

Rhu,

We would love to have you join us.

Master of Animals

Robocoastie
Ungern

Post by Robocoastie »

yea I can't commit to those times sorry. thanks anyway.

Rob

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

We can try it. I am not sure how well those times would work for us. That is 5 to 8 PM for us. I am willing to see if we can make it work if you are. Only one day/week, right?
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

grrrowler39

Post by grrrowler39 »

For those of you interested, go to http://melisabethm.tripod.com/ to view the campaign world.

Send me your MSN screen name via PM and I will get back to you.

Robert, I thought you were in the Colorado - 2 hours different.

Master of Animals

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Nope, Arizona is the "special" state (we don't do time changes), we are 3 hours behind.

grrrowler39

Post by grrrowler39 »

Treebore wrote:
Nope, Arizona is the "special" state (we don't do time changes), we are 3 hours behind.

How will that be next week? We roll back and you stay the same. So we will be 2 hours then. Game time will be 6-9 or thereabouts

Would a 6:30 start time help you guys?

Master of Animals

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

That would make it better. I think I'll need to sign in/create an MSN account.

grrrowler39

Post by grrrowler39 »

Rhuvein wrote:

Rhu,

Add grrrowler39 at hotmail dot com to your IM contact list and I can give you more details.

Master of Animals

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I'll just e-mail you, then you can return and defintely be in. ?Because I have SPAM sent to a bulk folder, and you were not in it. So maybe you are being completely lost/sent somewhere else, whatever.

I've had two other problems like this, and for some reason it worked when I sent them an e-mail and they respond.

So look for some e-mail address starting with Borzoi and I'll have Treebore in the subject line.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

grrrowler39 wrote:
Rhu,

Add grrrowler39 at hotmail dot com to your IM contact list and I can give you more details.

Hey grrrowler, thanks for considering me for the game, but I don't think I'll be able to join at this point. 2 days a week is too much for me.

Good luck with the game!

Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

grrrowler39

Post by grrrowler39 »

Rhuvein wrote:
Hey grrrowler, thanks for considering me for the game, but I don't think I'll be able to join at this point. 2 days a week is too much for me.

Good luck with the game!

Rhu,

The CK has stated that he would consider running two different campigns if the group couldn't meet both nights. One group on Monday, another group on Thursday. So, if you can make either of those nights, it would be great.

Master of Animals

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Yeah Rhu. I'm only trying the two nights per week. If it doesn't work I'll be going down to one of the two nights.

grrrowler39

Post by grrrowler39 »

Well, we have had a couple of sessions with some new players and it has gone very well.

There is probably still some room for a few more. A Cleric ould be particularly nice. We currently have an NPC cleric, but a real player would be great.

Master of Animals