Birth Announcements

Within are to be writ the tales of daring and adventure of those who have placed themselves on the path of glory. Share your exploits with other Castlers & Crusaders!
Treebore
Mogrl

Birth Announcements

Post by Treebore »

The Company of the Winter Wolf is proud to announce the recent union of Sir Berethor Amter, Paladin of Tyr, and Lady Franth Amter have been blessed with the birth of triplets:Son-Leo, son-Neal, and daughter-Seriph.

A strange omen of this birth is that the daughter was a pure elf, and the sons are 1/2 elves of human decent. (Berethor is 1/2 elf, Faranth is 1/4 elf)

Plus the recent union of Lady Jaygo Freland to Miles Freland, Baron of Ludensheim was blessed with the birth of their son, Eric Freland. Who is a half elf of Elvin decent through his full elven mother.

May they live long and happy lives.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

*dispatches a message*
"Congratulations to Sir Berethor Amter and Lady Franth Amter on this most blessed of days. Well wishes, warm thoughts and the blessings of all our Lords forever grace your house."

~ Holy Order of the FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

What? No love for the Freland family?
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Treebore wrote:
What? No love for the Freland family?

Heh, what, those malcontents? And so Eric is the littlest malcontent?
So, what happened to the good Baron Dietbold Heimer?

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

He was killed as the conclusion to Slag Heap. See my players take prisoners. Interogate with charm person/animal in effect. They find out things.

Such as who is the rightful Baron of Ludensheim. Then they take this proof to Baron Botkin, who helps the party set up the capture of the "false" Baron by inviting him to their Knighting Ceremony, then have a private meet up just for the Baron with these new "celebreties".

Now the party Druidess/Runemark is married to the newly restored rightful Baron of Ludensheim. Plus she is now becoming aware of some unsettling behaviours of influential people under her new husbands rule. All in preparation for going through a newly released module (Wicked Cauldron) that I have to make appropriate for an 8th to 10th level party.