Letner Castle / Mickael Castle

The Worlds of Aihrde (Erde), Inzae, their history, game play and more.
InFurno
Skobbit

Letner Castle / Mickael Castle

Post by InFurno »

I was reading through the Letners guild (from the codex) description and was wondering if there is an established location, on the codex maps, for any of the following:

Letner Castle / Town
Letner Ridge
Mickael Castle

I am running a group through the Rising Knight (A0) and was thinking this area should be around the Botkinburg area, but don't see anything on the map. I was thinking this would be a great potential hookup for one of the characters to get some local connections.

Thanks!

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Letner Castle / Mickael Castle

Post by alcyone »

Without actually looking, the answer to questions of this form is usually "wherever you want."

The writers of that content rarely show up in these forums anymore, and the cartography and text are rarely in sync anyway.

If it's a memorable place from the Trolls campaign, they might have an answer if you ask them directly, though as I recall their campaign takes place 100 years before the current date of the codex.
My C&C stuff: www.rpggrognard.com

InFurno
Skobbit

Re: Letner Castle / Mickael Castle

Post by InFurno »

Thanks for the response; It looks like I'll just pick a reasonable spot on my own. I tried to scour the maps for the locations (there are quite a lot of castles listed on the maps), but I didn't know if I just didn't see it. I wonder if there is a searchable PDF of the cradle of life area somewhere...that would certainly save some time while reading through the codex and campaign modules.