Switch to full style
The Worlds of Aihrde (Erde), Inzae, their history, game play and more.
Post a reply

The Codex of Aihrde is intensely readable.

Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:33 pm

Yeah, I like to sit back, and read much like I would a favoured novel.

Well done Trolls.

Re: The Codex of Aihrde is intensely readable.

Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:19 pm

Indeedy, it's so filled with flavour and good ideas, just having this resource would be enough for endless campaign hooks.

Re: The Codex of Aihrde is intensely readable.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:02 pm

Just saw this online for $ 15 on a scratch/dent sale. Worth it? My home campaign is in Greyhawk, but I'm always looking for ideas.

Re: The Codex of Aihrde is intensely readable.

Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:54 pm

maximus wrote:Just saw this online for $ 15 on a scratch/dent sale. Worth it? My home campaign is in Greyhawk, but I'm always looking for ideas.


Greyhawk is just one continent on a big planet, so you could make the main continent of Aihrde one of your other continents.

Re: The Codex of Aihrde is intensely readable.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:06 pm

slimykuotoan wrote:Yeah, I like to sit back, and read much like I would a favoured novel.

Well done Trolls.


The Codex is out? Where to buy?

Re: The Codex of Aihrde is intensely readable.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:41 pm

captcorajus wrote:
slimykuotoan wrote:Yeah, I like to sit back, and read much like I would a favoured novel.

Well done Trolls.


The Codex is out? Where to buy?

Its been out for over a year. The OP is MArch of LAST year.

As for where to buy, TLG's online store is a good place to start for a print copy.

Re: The Codex of Aihrde is intensely readable.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:10 pm

Treebore wrote:
captcorajus wrote:
slimykuotoan wrote:Yeah, I like to sit back, and read much like I would a favoured novel.

Well done Trolls.


The Codex is out? Where to buy?

Its been out for over a year. The OP is MArch of LAST year.

As for where to buy, TLG's online store is a good place to start for a print copy.


Actually found a used copy on Ebay, in like new condition I purchased. Thanks for the heads up. I looked online at their store, and it was a bit difficult in the navigation. I found a link ABOUT the Codes, but that didn't have a link to buy, and the store itself... ugh. Anyway, I got one on the way. Thanks for the good words, because I have 'After Winter's Dark' and was looking for something with more meat.

Re: The Codex of Aihrde is intensely readable.

Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:59 am

Just got my Codes of Airhde in the mail today. Its epic.

Re: The Codex of Aihrde is intensely readable.

Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:06 am

captcorajus wrote:Just got my Codes of Airhde in the mail today. Its epic.


Glad you enjoy it too!

Re: The Codex of Aihrde is intensely readable.

Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:27 am

is the intro the same as "The Andanuth"? I read that but haven't done more than crack the codex open to look at the pictures and look up some minor stuff.

Re: The Codex of Aihrde is intensely readable.

Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:50 pm

anvil242 wrote:is the intro the same as "The Andanuth"? I read that but haven't done more than crack the codex open to look at the pictures and look up some minor stuff.

I believe the Andanuth and the first part of the Codex are the same, but I only own the Codex.

R-

Re: The Codex of Aihrde is intensely readable.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:57 am

Just got it at Gary Con, like it so far.
Post a reply