View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
What is gonna be next??? 
Mist Elf

Post What is gonna be next???
First of all I want to give a heartfelt thanks to the Troll Lords - they really did a great job with Castles and Crusades. The two main books and the modules are fantastic!!!

Simply put - you restored my faith that someone could actually produce a good product in the gaming industry (after 3.x I lost my faith - C&C brought it back!)

So my question is what can one expect to see being released next? Looking at the "On the Anvil" section of the website - it appears there are many logs on the fire - but what can we expect next?

My sincerest hope is that Castles and Crusades goes on to have a life time equal to that of the Original Dungeons and Dragons (from which it came) so keep it up and publish - publish - publish!!!!

8)

Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:50 am
Ulthal

For myself, I'm much more interested in seeing setting books than I am adventure modules. I don't need more rules - C&C is perfect the way it is, IMHO. So let's concentrate on Airdhe, eh Trolls? Purdy please??? =)

Ink

C&C: Blissfully devoid of gestalt neko-hin rogue/fighter/mages!!

Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:55 pm
Renegade Mage

The Airdhe related material would really be cool... I just ordered some of the Erde stuff and will convert in the meantime. Aside from that, I must say that the product I'm hoping to see the most (aside from Vol.II of Castle Zagyg) is the CKG. I know that some people may not necessarily be looking for more rules but there seems to be a lot of stuff in this book that I won't want to pass up. (It'd make a mighty fine X-Mas present too).

Moriarty the Red

Partner to Brave Halfling Publishing
http://www.arcanacreations.com

Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:34 am
Ulthal

Ok, again, the last thing to truely complete C&C.......The Adventurers Backpack!!!!! A class building engine is something that would have been a capstone to D&D and AD&D and was never really made. What rules do you need beyond that?

-George Washington

Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:50 am
Cleric of Zagyg

Heh, yeah. I'm pretty much interested in anything soon to be published, as I expect to use it all. I think I'm mostly looking to see the revised Aihrde setting for C&C!

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:26 pm
Lore Drake

Top on my list is Airdhe (I liked Erde better ) conversions, and more of the "A" series (which is in Airdhe).

The Haunted Highlands looks really cool as well. And the generic modules, (I love modules) and the CKG and Adventures Backpack just for completeness.

Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:04 pm
Battle Stag

I'm not a huge fan of a TON of rulesbooks, but I really see the CKG being the next logical step in terms of big release. Makes sense to me, but I'm not a awesome game producer...

.......................................Omote

FPQ

Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]