Pre-Generated Characters for C&C Games

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
Maliki
Lore Drake

Post by Maliki »

I always like pregens in a module, if nothing else it gives a couple of ready made NPCs to beef up a party if you are short on PCs. Of couse if it meant trimming more out of an adventure, I'd leave them out, but if a page or two needed to be added, pregens would be a nice way to do it.

miller6
Lore Drake

Post by miller6 »

Could use more pregens here.

Anyone?

Brian Miller
Promoting C&C at Gary Con and LGGC since 2005.

Combat_Kyle
Ulthal

Post by Combat_Kyle »

All right here we go. I created this character to play in a game that will start in August, sorry if it is too detailed.

Aldaron "Twigg" Melhurst

1st Lvl CG Half-Elf (human dominant) Rogue

Str 1 3 +1

Dex 16 +2

Con 9

Wis 10

Int 1 3 +1

Cha 16 +2

Primes: Dex, Int

HP 6

AC 13 (Dex plus Main guache)

Racial Abilities: Attribute Check Mod, +2 to all Cha checks, not to be confused, but does stack with empathy.

Aldaron is the son of Tristan Melhurst, a minor lord of an province on the outskirts of the kingdom. His mother is Isolde, the half-elven daughter of Arendir, elf prefect and council member who fell in love with a beautiful human many decades ago.

Tristan and Isolde eloped far from her father's eyes for he did not want Isolde to suffer the fate of out-living her love that he experienced. After a long search Arendir found his daughter who was with child. She had married the noble Tristan who was a human of unparrelled beauty and grace. Arendir is a kind and gentle spirit and forgave his daughter and was given the honor of naming their child, Aldaron (Lord of the Trees in Elvish).

Aldaron's early years were spent in the rolling hills of his father's keep, these were pleasant times and the boy was often visted by his grandfather who taught him the language of his ancestors and thier history.

When Aldaron reached the age of 9, his father's keep was attacked by Orc warlord and his horde. Tristan and Isolde were able to save thier child by placing him in a raft in the underground stream beneath the keep. Aldaron was the only survivor of this attack.

Floating down the stream, which eventually reached the surface, Aldaron was discovered by a traveling halfling circus. Between sobs, Aldaron described the horrible events. The halflings being kind of heart offered the boy a place in thier caravan. Aldaron's gradfather was off fighting evils in another part of the world, and low Aldaron was alone in the world.

Several years passed and Aldaron had been named Twigg by the halflings due to a misinterpretation of his elvish name. Twigg as he was called soon became a accomplished juggler and acrobat in the circus, and he ran the shell and dice games after the show.

After nearly 20 years with the halflings, Twigg was reuinted with his grandfather in the most random of circumstances. The circus had stopped to perform in a elven village at the request of the town elders. One of these elders was Arendir, who was shocked to see his grandson who he hag thought dead.

Wanting to reconnect with his past Aldaron left the circus to live with his grandfather. Arendir loved the boy who was now 30 years old, and taught him much more on the ways of elves and of the fine art of fencing which Aldaron excelled. However after 15 years with his grandfather Aldaron felt the tug of wanderlust, likely caused by his human genetics and halfling upbringing. Bidding his grandfather farwell, Aldaron set off on his own with a few possesions and his moxy.

The last 10 years have not been kind to Aldaron, his many a business ventures have failed and he has been chased out of town by serveral fathers of former virgins. Yet Aldaron refuses to give up and he travels from town to town with a new get rich quick sceme.

Aldaron's equipment includes a rapier and main guache set which were given to him by his grandfather, a belt pouch and a set of thieves tools. He wear a doublet of green velvet that was once fine and elegant but has been worn by poverty and walking.

Aldaron lives by a personnal code that he follows relgiously. The code is as follows:

1. If somone has more of something than they need, they will not miss it.

2. Women deserve the best, sometimes providing it requires one to "bend" the rules.

3. Never cheat or scam children and always find a way to help a child in need.

These three simple rules are what Aldaron lives life by. If asked, Aldaron will tell others his name is Twigg, unless and Elf addresses him in elvish, then he will give his true name.

-Grikis Valmorgen, Paladin

The beginnings of my homebrew campaign world and info for my play by chat game:
http://kbdekker.googlepages.com/home

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Leo Leonsmane

Half-Elf (human dominant) Paladin 1st level

Str 17 +2

Dex 16 +2

Con 18 +3

Wis 18 +3

Int 118 +3

Cha 15 +1

Primes: WIS, CHA

HP 13

AC 17(Dex plus shield )

Racial Abilities: Attribute Check Mod, +2 to all Cha checks, not to be confused, but does stack with empathy.

Equipment: Brigandine, Medium Steel Shield, Bastard Sword, Club

Leo was raised by a father who is a Knight of The Order of The Phoenix, and heard tales of his grandmother, his fathers mother. She was a Paladin who hunted down lawbreakers such as highwaymen, murderers, and anyone else that the law or her church wanted brought to justice.

Leo always hated the fact that his grandmother was killed by Red Caps when his half-elven father was still a little boy. Plus his grandmother was a beautiful elven maiden who married his Grandfather for love, knowing that he would die centuries before she would, if the Red Caps hadn't killed both of them in the same battle. The injustice of their deaths and taking away his fathers mommy and daddy had always filled him with a strange combination of anger and sorrow.

Now he had succeeded in following in his grandmothers foot steps. Now he was ordained as a Paladin of the Light. Now his life's mission was to fight evil villains and bring them to justice, dead or alive.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Combat_Kyle
Ulthal

Post by Combat_Kyle »

Those are some wicked stats, must be the character your son rolled up.

-Grikis Valmorgen, Paladin

The beginnings of my homebrew campaign world and info for my play by chat game:
http://kbdekker.googlepages.com/home

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Yep, it is. It is for our "future" game so the characters can be the sons/daughters of the characters they have been playing. Then they started talking about what they should have inherited from their parents. Then I told them their parents aren't retired yet, so no inheritance.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Arioch

Post by Arioch »

OH I like this guy

ken
miller6 wrote:
Primes: Str, Dex

"The Kirk"

1st Lvl Human Fighter (NG)

HP 8

Str 12

Int 12

Wis 12

Dex 15

Con 10

Cha 17

"The Kirk" has a wooden sword that he calls his "phaser" and he doesn't wear any armor. No matter who he travels with, all elves are known as "spock" and all clerics as "bones" and all drunken dwarves are called "Scotty". If any party members wear a red shirt, they are required to travel at the front of the group and die first.

"My--goodness, man...I'm ...(pause and freeze) responsible-for-the lives of six people!...(dramatic hand gestures)...Shoot...to-kill, spock...phasers on full! Scotty, beam me up!"

Brian Miller

"Gotta love The Kirk. Too fun to play, regardless of the game system."

Alas poor Elric I was a thousand times more evil than you

Slice N Dice: Game and Pizza Parlour

WWBYD What would Brigham Young do ?
http://www.geocities.com/J_Elric_Smith/Index.html