The Rising Knight - Help needed for Pixie Monster entry

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
rom90125
Red Cap

The Rising Knight - Help needed for Pixie Monster entry

Post by rom90125 »

Howdy. I have need to fully detail the stats for a typical pixie, as found in The Rising Knight adventure. Since there are people with far more experience than me at creating monster stats, I thought I would ask for your help.

From the aforementioned adventure, we know the following:
Pixie (HD 1d6, HP variable, AC 16, PA mental, EQ daggers.)

Using this as a starting point, can we come up with a fully detailed pixie?
No. Encountered:

Size:

HD:

Move:

AC:

Attacks:

Special:

Saves:

Int:

Alignment:

Type:

Treasure:

XP:
Description:
Achievement is the knowledge that you have studied and worked hard and done the best that is within you. Success is being praised by others. That is nice but not as important or satisfying. Always aim for achievement and forget about success.

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Rhuvein »

Hmm, pixies and nixies. Can't think of where the detailed descriptions and stats are at the moment.

I'll check to see if that's something that can be posted, otherwise I'll found out what additional sources may have more detailed info and post a link to that source.

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Count Rhuveinus - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Franqueforte

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

rom90125
Red Cap

Post by rom90125 »

Actually, I found the description in the M&T book. It is lumped in with the Sprite...

Thanks!
Achievement is the knowledge that you have studied and worked hard and done the best that is within you. Success is being praised by others. That is nice but not as important or satisfying. Always aim for achievement and forget about success.

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Rhuvein »

rom90125 wrote:
Actually, I found the description in the M&T book. It is lumped in with the Sprite...

Thanks!

Excellent.

I was thinking of some old Erde/Aihrde conversions that were posted a while ago, but I'm glad you found them!

The M&T kicks!

Count Rhuveinus - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Franqueforte