View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Saint Anton's Fire - C&Cized? 
Battle Stag

Post Saint Anton's Fire - C&Cized?
One of the older Troll Lord Modules, Saint Anton's Fire is a pretty cool module about a ancient mystical healer who gives up his sacred gifts to take vengence on those who he beleives wronged him. To do so, he has used the ashes of a long dead saint to kill with but a single touch. This ancient healer gone bad now stalks the streets of a town causing the town leader to slowly go insane. The town, with it's mad leader begins to succumb to strange events and unexplained, unnatural deaths. It is the player's job to uncover the events that led to the town leader from going insane, and to stop the rest of the town from devolving into madness.

Saint Anton's Fire is a pretty neat, investigative module that takes place mostly within a town enviroment.

While the module is not perfect, and needs to be fleshed out a bit by the CK, I think Saint Anton's Fire needs to be remade for the C&C game. If anybody gets the chance to pick up this long OOP, and probably harder to find mod, I highly reccomend it (if you like to add your own campaign elements).

Good stuff.

............................................Omote

FPQ

Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:45 pm
Profile WWW
Cleric of Zagyg

I'm definitely interested in any mod from TLG set in Aihrde. And this one is still available from the Trolls for $3.00!!!
So who's Caroline Parker??

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]