View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Looking for Miller6's modules 
Lore Drake

Post Looking for Miller6's modules
I am looking of the cave's series that he did. I did a search but it seems the links are all dead or his website is down. If anyone has these down loaded, I would love a copy. Send me a PM and I will send you my email address. Otherwise if you know of a link that works send that to me as well.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:00 pm
Greater Lore Drake

I thought I had them but it doesn't look like it. I'll check my archive discs to see if they are there.

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:25 pm
Profile WWW
Mogrl

Next Con I am attending: http://www.neoncon.com/

My House Rules: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... llordgames

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:46 pm
Mogrl

I have the Killer Kobolds, gnolls, bugbear, and Trolls mods. And Blizzard Iceberg. I have others but they are not for public distribution. I thought he did an Ogre one but I can't find it. Maybe he was going to but didn't get around to it yet.

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:00 pm
Greater Lore Drake

Where's he been anyway. Last I knew he was combining the killer series into something called Hunger Hollow and then I haven't saw him again.

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:04 pm
Profile WWW
Mogrl

All I can tell you is that his personal life has gone bad. Things no one wants to have to deal with. I will clarify that it is nothing life threatening, but very depressing and difficult.

Prayers would be helpful.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:00 pm
Greater Lore Drake

Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:06 pm
Profile WWW
Lore Drake

Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:18 am
Lore Drake

Julian Grimm wrote:
Prayers are being sent.

Treebore and Grimm, thanks and you rock!

I'm a 35 pounds lighter, long-haired-hippy, gaming and writing in between beers.

Hmmm...Was expecting an underground cult of the Killer Cavers to arise in my absence? WTF? Somebody dropped the Skull. LOL

Long story short, I got Kubiashi Maru'd...big time. My -ahem- "wife" went friggin' nuts after graduation, got her freak on with a gamer friend, sprung an ugly as hell divorce, stole my house, money, friends, children and everything I own leaving me broke and homeless with my life in the hands of lawyers. God willing, my parents saved the day at the cost of postponing their retirement for a year. God bless 'em.

I'm a single man now (seeking gamers, beer and babes - in that order of course) with my own place, my stuff back and my kids every other week.

In the words of the immortal Kirk - "(flipping open trichorder) Mr. Scotty...(pause...exagerated gesture) this-green chick is hot. Two to beam up to my ready room." LOL

B

Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:12 pm
Mogrl

Glad to see you back. Get SKYPE loaded so we can talk sometime, cousin.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:06 am
Greater Lore Drake

Been through the divorce trip. I feel for ya man. I am remarried and happier but it took years to be trusting enough again. Hope it all works out and if you need a change of scenery the Ozarks is a beautiful place and I happen to have a spot at my table!

Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:05 am
Profile WWW
Lore Drake

miller6 wrote:
Treebore and Grimm, thanks and you rock!

I'm a 35 pounds lighter, long-haired-hippy, gaming and writing in between beers.

Hmmm...Was expecting an underground cult of the Killer Cavers to arise in my absence? WTF? Somebody dropped the Skull. LOL

Long story short, I got Kubiashi Maru'd...big time. My -ahem- "wife" went friggin' nuts after graduation, got her freak on with a gamer friend, sprung an ugly as hell divorce, stole my house, money, friends, children and everything I own leaving me broke and homeless with my life in the hands of lawyers. God willing, my parents saved the day at the cost of postponing their retirement for a year. God bless 'em.

I'm a single man now (seeking gamers, beer and babes - in that order of course) with my own place, my stuff back and my kids every other week.

In the words of the immortal Kirk - "(flipping open trichorder) Mr. Scotty...(pause...exagerated gesture) this-green chick is hot. Two to beam up to my ready room." LOL

B

Prayers your way. That's tough. Hang in there!

Michael

"Galstaff, ye are in a cornfield, when a moustachioed man approaches. What say ye?"

"I shun him."

-----

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

-- E. Gary Gygax

Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]