Wiki Project Blacktooth Ridge Comments/Errata/Tips Requested

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
Storm Queen

Wiki Project Blacktooth Ridge Comments/Errata/Tips Requested

Post by Storm Queen »

Hey there. I'm working on the C&C wiki at the moment, trying to kick it into shape. Currently, I'm just playing around with the structure and doing whatever grabs me. What grabs me right now is doing a section on each adventure, starting with the Blacktooth Ridge adventures. (This is "Assault" as well as "Return to" and "Back to".)

The wiki page for Blacktooth Ridge is over at:
http://castlesandcrusades.wikispaces.co ... ooth+Ridge

[The Wiki itself is at http://castlesandcrusades.wikispaces.com, it's a bit barebones at the moment...]

Feel free to join the community, if you'd like! Otherwise, you can just stick stuff in this thread if you'd like to contribute.

For the Blacktooth Ridge page, I'd be interested in any errata you'd like to suggest, or tips and tricks for running and/or playing in it. Or other stuff based on Blacktooth ridge - Actual plays, reviews you've spotted from around the net etc.

Thanks!

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

Sent a join request to your site

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Seems I still have the power. You've been approved, JG.

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

Donkey Shorts.

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06