Troll Lord Games
https://trolllord.com/forums/

Newbie Question re Modules
https://trolllord.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1989
Page 1 of 1

Author:  aethelulf22 [ Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Newbie Question re Modules

Ok. I'm a bit confused. I really like the epic feel of the Airdhe setting so am looking to get any modules set there.

So Mortality of Green and Vakhund are definitely set in the Airdhe/Inzae setting.

Blacktooth Ridge/Slag Heap/Wicked Cauldron also seem to be set in Airdhe...is that right?

What about Shadows of the Halfling Hall/Fingers of the Forsaken Hand/Verdant Rage and Haunted Highlands/Crater of Umeshti/The Deeper Darkness? They are not advertised as such (but then neither are the Blacktooth Ridge ones).

Are there any other modules that are set there (or will be set there)?

Thanks from a confused Brit

Author:  serleran [ Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Any TLG C&C module with the A or I designator is set in Airdhe, or Inzae, respectively. The U series is "universal" meaning, no preset setting. The Haunted Highlands is its own mini-setting, and can be used anyplace you like.

TLG has plans to continue all module productions.

Author:  aethelulf22 [ Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

Ok. Sorry. Have just read the post down below re C&C Master List - Questions answered.

Author:  gideon_thorne [ Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Newbie Question re Modules

Quote:
aethelulf22 wrote:
Ok. I'm a bit confused. I really like the epic feel of the Airdhe setting so am looking to get any modules set there.

So Mortality of Green and Vakhund are definitely set in the Airdhe/Inzae setting.

Blacktooth Ridge/Slag Heap/Wicked Cauldron also seem to be set in Airdhe...is that right?



Yes. All the "A" Series is set in Aihrde

Vakhund is set in Inzae.

Quote:
Quote:
What about Shadows of the Halfling Hall/Fingers of the Forsaken Hand/Verdant Rage and Haunted Highlands/Crater of Umeshti/The Deeper Darkness? They are not advertised as such (but then neither are the Blacktooth Ridge ones).



No to all.

The Haunted Highlands (DB series) is its own setting area.

The others are 'generic' drop ins that can be put wherever you want.

Quote:
Quote:
Are there any other modules that are set there (or will be set there)?



see above.

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks from a confused Brit



Hope that helps.
_________________
"We'll go out through the kitchen!" Tanis Half-Elven

Peter Bradley

Author:  aethelulf22 [ Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks. A great help. The adventure codes make a lot of sense now, too. Cheers.

Author:  Julian Grimm [ Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

The C series also is set in Airdhe as well.
_________________
The Lord of Ravens
My blog

Author:  Maliki [ Tue May 01, 2007 9:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

Shadows of the Halfling Hall and Verdant Rage are both easy to place in Erde, I've added both to the area map of Blacktooth ridge.
_________________
Never throw rocks at a man with a Vorpal Sword!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/