Newbie Question re Modules

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
aethelulf22

Newbie Question re Modules

Post by aethelulf22 »

Ok. I'm a bit confused. I really like the epic feel of the Airdhe setting so am looking to get any modules set there.

So Mortality of Green and Vakhund are definitely set in the Airdhe/Inzae setting.

Blacktooth Ridge/Slag Heap/Wicked Cauldron also seem to be set in Airdhe...is that right?

What about Shadows of the Halfling Hall/Fingers of the Forsaken Hand/Verdant Rage and Haunted Highlands/Crater of Umeshti/The Deeper Darkness? They are not advertised as such (but then neither are the Blacktooth Ridge ones).

Are there any other modules that are set there (or will be set there)?

Thanks from a confused Brit

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Any TLG C&C module with the A or I designator is set in Airdhe, or Inzae, respectively. The U series is "universal" meaning, no preset setting. The Haunted Highlands is its own mini-setting, and can be used anyplace you like.

TLG has plans to continue all module productions.

aethelulf22

Post by aethelulf22 »

Ok. Sorry. Have just read the post down below re C&C Master List - Questions answered.

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Re: Newbie Question re Modules

Post by gideon_thorne »

aethelulf22 wrote:
Ok. I'm a bit confused. I really like the epic feel of the Airdhe setting so am looking to get any modules set there.

So Mortality of Green and Vakhund are definitely set in the Airdhe/Inzae setting.

Blacktooth Ridge/Slag Heap/Wicked Cauldron also seem to be set in Airdhe...is that right?

Yes. All the "A" Series is set in Aihrde

Vakhund is set in Inzae.
Quote:
What about Shadows of the Halfling Hall/Fingers of the Forsaken Hand/Verdant Rage and Haunted Highlands/Crater of Umeshti/The Deeper Darkness? They are not advertised as such (but then neither are the Blacktooth Ridge ones).

No to all.

The Haunted Highlands (DB series) is its own setting area.

The others are 'generic' drop ins that can be put wherever you want.
Quote:
Are there any other modules that are set there (or will be set there)?

see above.
Quote:
Thanks from a confused Brit

Hope that helps.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

aethelulf22

Post by aethelulf22 »

Thanks. A great help. The adventure codes make a lot of sense now, too. Cheers.

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

The C series also is set in Airdhe as well.

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

Maliki
Lore Drake

Post by Maliki »

Shadows of the Halfling Hall and Verdant Rage are both easy to place in Erde, I've added both to the area map of Blacktooth ridge.