Cup of Blue

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
Treebore
Mogrl

Cup of Blue

Post by Treebore »

Is there supposed to be a write up for this in the module, or is it intentionally left for the CK?

I also like the write up about the Bless spell from Demeter. I am running this for a high level group (10th) so the woman will be dead and the Ranger in the party will discern the particulars from the prints, etc...

Plus I will be upping the Bless to a Protection from Evil, they'll need it at the last gate.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Am I the only one who bought the CK screen and has this question?
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Treebore wrote:

I bought the screen... got it last week and used it in one game thus far. I haven't had a chance to look at the adventure that came with it... yet.

Moriarty the Red

Partner to Brave Halfling Publishing
http://www.arcanacreations.com

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Treebore wrote:

Apparently. I have nothing to add on this.

............................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Re: Cup of Blue

Post by Rhuvein »

Treebore wrote:
Is there supposed to be a write up for this in the module, or is it intentionally left for the CK?

Are you looking for something more than the paragraph on page 5? I've only paged through and read sections of this mod, but I have noticed a few other tidbits of info on the Cup, dropped into several other pages.

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Count Rhuveinus - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Franqueforte

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Cup of Blue

Post by Treebore »

Rhuvein wrote:
Are you looking for something more than the paragraph on page 5? I've only paged through and read sections of this mod, but I have noticed a few other tidbits of info on the Cup, dropped into several other pages.

OK, I guess I need to go back and read everything carefully.