Vakhund

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
Joe Mac
Hlobane Orc

Vakhund

Post by Joe Mac »

Just received my copy today; it looks good, though I always like Davis' stuff.

A question: are there supposed to be maps on the inside covers? Please say 'no', because mine are milky white... I haven't read it thoroughly enough to figure out if maps are missing from the covers. My copy has what look like player maps on pages 23 & 24, and a few small floorplan maps for barrows on interior pages.

Thanks.

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Re: Vakhund

Post by gideon_thorne »

Joe Mac wrote:
Just received my copy today; it looks good, though I always like Davis' stuff.

A question: are there supposed to be maps on the inside covers? Please say 'no', because mine are milky white... I haven't read it thoroughly enough to figure out if maps are missing from the covers. My copy has what look like player maps on pages 23 & 24, and a few small floorplan maps for barrows on interior pages.

Thanks.

If there are 4 monotone maps in there with the text, that should be it. ^_^

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Joe Mac
Hlobane Orc

Post by Joe Mac »

Looks like it's as it should be, then: 4 monotone grey outdoor maps on the last two pages, and 3 small floorplan maps mixed in with the text.

Thanks!

Falafel Brother
Mist Elf

Post by Falafel Brother »

Themodule mentions a pdf which I cannot seem to find in the downloads section. Am I blind or is it not available yet

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Post by gideon_thorne »

Falafel Brother wrote:
Themodule mentions a pdf which I cannot seem to find in the downloads section. Am I blind or is it not available yet

*smiles* Apparently its not available yet. Ill prod Steve and or Davis on the matter and get them motivated.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

I've got the PDF of this module and I like it a lot. The cover looks fantastic so I'll assume the print version has the same. It seems I have all the maps including the Graffenvold and Jzunad.

I think I may just have to pick up the print version!

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

aethelulf22

Post by aethelulf22 »

I take it the pdf that is mentioned in the module is still not available....?

Lord Tryon
Mist Elf

Post by Lord Tryon »

Bumping for two reasons:

1. The PDF (is it up yet?)

2. Are U2-3 going to be released soon? I am planning on running a group through the Vakhund this week and would like to run them through the entire series.