Switch to full style
Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
Post a reply

Shadows of a Green Sky Character Sheets

Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:35 am

Is the PDF with the character sheets for Shadows of a Green Sky still available? http://www.trolllord.com/cnc/downloads/ ... skycrs.pdf seems to be a dead link now. I own the actual PDF of the module, but the character sheets are missing from that.

Alternately, does anyone know where I can get alternate 3rd-5th level pre-generated characters I could use with the module? I'm trying to put together a "rainy day" module I can use when I need something quick for my players and I'd like to have this ready with some pre-gens so we could use it on short notice (like if we can't play a regular game for some reason). I selected this one since it's designed for beginners and I may well be using this to introduce some of them to C&C for the first time when the opportunity strikes.

Thanks!

Re: Shadows of a Green Sky Character Sheets

Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:20 am

Strange that they aren't in the PDF since, as you know, they are part of the printed version. IF I can't find anything else, I can always e-mail you scans of the sheets.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:43 am

The character sheets are in the version I just DLed from drivethru.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:12 pm

I just checked my PDF copy again and it doesn't have them. It goes to p12 and then just has the back cover.. I bought it from the Troll Lords store about a year ago (judging from all the things I have from that date, it must have been one if their big discount sales). I wonder if excluding the characters is an oversight. I can try downloading it again and see if they are there again now.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:05 am

And that was it. I downloaded it again and replaced the copy from last year and the new copy has the characters in it. Thanks!

Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:51 am

I need to do this, too, then. I've ran this several times for some one-offs but I've used some other pre-gens I have.
Post a reply