Shards of Memory by Darker Age Press

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
ArgoForg
Red Cap

Shards of Memory by Darker Age Press

Post by ArgoForg »

Just as a heads up to everyone, I want y'all to know that I have put my first Castles & Crusades adventure module, Shards of Memory, up for sale at Lulu in the games area. The PDF version is available at http://www.lulu.com/shop/mark-hughey/sh ... 44225.html, and for those of you who prefer it, the full-color print version can be found here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/mark-hughey/sh ... 20324.html.

Also as a special thanks to anyone who has contributed, CK'd, or paid their way to get into the roster of the Knights of the Crusade, the PDF version is available in the Knights Downloads area of the C&C Society Page for free... along with a few other awesome adventures by some of the really standup folks in the community!

Huge thanks to Steve, Tim, Todd, ArcaneChimera and the rest of the fine folks at TLG for being some of the most awesome guys around, and for crafting a game that it's a pleasure to create adventures for!
- "I just happen to prefer games where the GM actually has final say on rules and is not just the wall to roll dice off to decide what happens."

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Shards of Memory by Darker Age Press

Post by Treebore »

46 pages! Thats a pretty big module for C&C! Congrats!
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Omote
Battle Stag

Re: Shards of Memory by Darker Age Press

Post by Omote »

Nice Job Arg. From the minute I played in one of your games all those years ago, I knew you had the goods to put out great material. I look forward to DLing and reading it.

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<