Fonts? Mailing list?

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
zomben
Ungern

Fonts? Mailing list?

Post by zomben »

Two questions:

1 - Does anyone know the names of the fonts used in the layout of the C&C modules? I'm preparing a houserules document for my game, and would like it to look as close to the rulesbook as possible.

2 - Is there an email list one can subscribe to to get updates on new releases for C&C? I've looked around the site, but can't find it if it's there.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

One of the fonts that the Troll Lord Guys seem to use in book titles and for headings is Carolingia (or some thing very close to it).

As for a mailing list, don't think there is one.

..................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

miller6
Lore Drake

Re: Fonts? Mailing list?

Post by miller6 »

zomben wrote:
Two questions:

1 - Does anyone know the names of the fonts used in the layout of the C&C modules? I'm preparing a houserules document for my game, and would like it to look as close to the rulesbook as possible.

2 - Is there an email list one can subscribe to to get updates on new releases for C&C? I've looked around the site, but can't find it if it's there.

Here's the pub specs according to Peter...

.625 on the top and bottom and inside, and .375 on the outside margins.

8.5 font size and use GoudyOSBT...which can be found at...
http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free-fo ... ee%20Fonts

Brian Miller

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Post by gideon_thorne »

Omote wrote:
One of the fonts that the Troll Lord Guys seem to use in book titles and for headings is Carolingia (or some thing very close to it).

As for a mailing list, don't think there is one.

..................................Omote

FPQ

Calligrapher. And yes there is a mailing list. One gets on it when one joines the C&C society.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

gideon_thorne wrote:
Calligrapher. And yes there is a mailing list. One gets on it when one joines the C&C society.

Then I must still not be added to the Society roll, because I don't get any e-mails about anything except PM's here.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Post by gideon_thorne »

Treebore wrote:
Then I must still not be added to the Society roll, because I don't get any e-mails about anything except PM's here.

*chuckles* Thats because the mailings are few and far between.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Ooooh yeah, THAT mailing list. The last e-mail i got was back in August I think... maybe.
............................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<