Ring of Regeneration.

Where CKs swap ideas and players figure out what's coming.

Moderator: Keeper Advice Moderators

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Ring of Regeneration.

Post by LordSeurek »

Two things....

1. I have a player wearing a ring of regeneration. Will this ring keep a player alive? If the player dies whether by magical means, hit point loss, etc, will that ring keep them from dying? The wording of the item is a little confusing for a few of us in my game.

2. If a player has died and the ring is placed on the dead PC, will it grow back the body part that was cut (it was a throat cut, instant death in my game last week) and then will it bring the PC back to life after X min/days/???

L.S.

Society Member: http://www.cncsociety.org/

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Re: Ring of Regeneration.

Post by gideon_thorne »

LordSeurek wrote:
Two things....

1. I have a player wearing a ring of regeneration. Will this ring keep a player alive? If the player dies whether by magical means, hit point loss, etc, will that ring keep them from dying? The wording of the item is a little confusing for a few of us in my game.

2. If a player has died and the ring is placed on the dead PC, will it grow back the body part that was cut (it was a throat cut, instant death in my game last week) and then will it bring the PC back to life after X min/days/???

L.S.

1) Yes. Unless its by poison, and the poison is still in the body, the character will just die again as the item description indicates.

2) No. The ring must be worn before the time of death. Its a ring of regeneration, not resurrection.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach