Zweihänder Revised Core Rulebook read-through

TLG d20, Necromancer Games and general. Discuss any game not covered in another forum.
Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Zweihänder Revised Core Rulebook read-through

Post by Lurker »

Forgot to thank you for your final posts on the book

They have been a great help as I did my own read through (well fly over mostly) of the rules.

Unfortunately, the game I've started running is an Amazing Adventure version of the Old 2e Masque of the Red Death, so I'm not going to get to try the game out on my own any time soon. However, your thread here has helped me on getting interested in the rules and adding them to my want to play list
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Gringnr
Ulthal

Post by Gringnr »

Lurker wrote:Forgot to thank you for your final posts on the book

They have been a great help as I did my own read through (well fly over mostly) of the rules.

Unfortunately, the game I've started running is an Amazing Adventure version of the Old 2e Masque of the Red Death, so I'm not going to get to try the game out on my own any time soon. However, your thread here has helped me on getting interested in the rules and adding them to my want to play list
Good to hear, thanks for reading!
It happens sometimes. People just explode. Natural causes.

Gringnr
Ulthal

Post by Gringnr »

Zweihänder is coming to your phone in an optimized version. Which is FREE, along with the Revised Core Rulebook, for a limited time!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/m/product/210516
It happens sometimes. People just explode. Natural causes.