View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Free PDFs at Frog God 
Greater Lore Drake

Post Free PDFs at Frog God
Free PDFs at Frog God until Dec 25 2017:

Quote:
The holidays are about giving to those you appreciate and Frog God Games appreciates you. Each day from now until December 25th there will be a free PDF from our catalog (regularly priced between 4.99 and 17.99) Today The Northlands Saga: Vengeance of the Long Serpent is free to everyone at the Frog God Games website-

www.froggodgames.com

No purchase necessary. Simply point your browser to our website and click on the 'Free Downloads' tab to find the daily PDF. The PDF will be available for every system it was released for as of today. So check your email or the website everyday for another free release until December 25th. The releases can be combined with existing coupons (like the 30% coupon from Humble Bundle or other yet to be announced special offers).

Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:25 pm
Mogrl

Post Re: Free PDFs at Frog God
Got the day 9 map pack. Already owned everything they put up before. Pretty sure I already have these maps as part of some other bundle, but I grabbed them anyways.

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]