Dragon Warriors pdf for free right now

TLG d20, Necromancer Games and general. Discuss any game not covered in another forum.
dachda
Lore Drake

Dragon Warriors pdf for free right now

Post by dachda »

Great time to check out the Dragon Warriors RPG. The pdf is free right now over at RPGNow. Fantastic old school game from Britain. No idea if this price is permanent or temporary.

http://www.rpgnow.com/product/90926/Dragon-Warriors

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Dragon Warriors pdf for free right now

Post by Treebore »

I had no idea they were revamping this, thanks!
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

dachda
Lore Drake

Post by dachda »

Treebore wrote:I had no idea they were revamping this, thanks!
Wow, the tables turn. Usually you post something like this, and I'm like wow, I had no idea that was around! Glad I posted this.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I would have found out about it via my usual methods eventually. Just your post made me aware of this an hour+ sooner than usual. Meaning it being free. I also was completely unaware that it was being over hauled, and considering how long ago that occurred...
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.