Monster Hunter International

TLG d20, Necromancer Games and general. Discuss any game not covered in another forum.
Treebore
Mogrl

Monster Hunter International

Post by Treebore »

is being adapted to the Savage Worlds RPG this year! Since I am not, and never have been, a fan of the HERO system, the first RPG it was written for a couple of years ago, this makes me very happy! No solid date, just an announcement that its happening in 2017.

Plus in the next book it sounds like he may regain my interest in the series by returning to the original character. I stopped reading the series with book 4. So I've only really skipped book 5.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Gringnr
Ulthal

Re: Monster Hunter International

Post by Gringnr »

Never read anything by the author, Larry Correia. Looks Interesting.
It happens sometimes. People just explode. Natural causes.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Monster Hunter International

Post by Treebore »

Gringnr wrote:Never read anything by the author, Larry Correia. Looks Interesting.

Basically the series is a combo of the Vampire/Werewolf world and Cthulhu mytho's being real. He has done a couple of other series, but I haven't read any of them. I really like the character he started off with, and when he switched to focusing on other characters, he lost my interest. Like I haven't even read all of book 4. I got about a 1/3 of the way through it, put it down to do some other things, and never felt a desire to pick it back up to finish it. So I am hoping when he goes back to the character that I actually like, my interest in reading it will be regained.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.