What Games Do You ACTUALLY Play?

TLG d20, Necromancer Games and general. Discuss any game not covered in another forum.
Lord Dynel
Maukling

Re: What Games Do You ACTUALLY Play?

Post by Lord Dynel »

Currently run:

C&C
3.5 D&D
SW Saga Edition (was playing this, though we're on a bit of a hiatus)
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules
Troll Lord wrote:Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.

ThrorII
Red Cap

Post by ThrorII »

Currently Playing:
C&C

That campaign is wrapping up, however, and we are next moving to:
ICONS or Mutants & Masterminds
(hopefully starting with ICONS, and if it is just 'too simple' then graduate to M&M).

Have Played in the last 4 years:
C&C
Traveller
OSRIC
D&D 3.5

S.Baldrick
Ungern

Post by S.Baldrick »

Recently, I have been playing Pathfinder, Mutants and Masterminds Second Edition and the Dresden Files RPG.

AGNKim
Lord High Inquisitor

Post by AGNKim »

Since I was part of the group that broke up, I'll just CnP Breakdaddy on this one:
Breakdaddy wrote:Not much of late, but my last active games were C&C, Savage Worlds, and Dark Heresy:

C&C, because it's dead easy to pick up, make a few characters, and roll into an adventure at the drop of a hat. Love the simplicity and speed.
Savage Worlds, because it has the added complexity I enjoy for sci fi or modern games but in actual play is almost as fast as C&C and the rules work very well for a bit of added "realism" for gunplay, making one-shot kills a possibility against mooks without having to calculate hit points.
Dark Heresy because it's simply awesome. The 40k setting oozes dark, gritty flavor from every pore and the kickassitude is palpable. This is a setting I'd been waiting to see an rpg treatment for a long time. The rules fit the setting quite well and are not incredibly complex, though far more than either of my other two picks.

Onirim
Mist Elf

Post by Onirim »

Hm... i'm a collector too, i love that :)
Each roleplaying book is like a new world to explore, a new ambiant to share with friends.

I play actually to:
- Mass Effect campaign (GURPS/Hero system)
- Nephilim (2nd Ed)

I'm GM on:
- Forgotten Realms (Rolemaster Classic / Now C&C !)
- Ars Magica (5th)
- Champions (with Mutants & Masterminds system)

Kos
Hlobane Orc

Post by Kos »

I'm currently running C&C and I get to play a decent amount of Battletech.

KJSEvans
Mist Elf

Post by KJSEvans »

I play HackMaster (Wed night, in the same campaign as TreeBore) and once a month or so, whenever I get back to the States, I play Dark Heresy.

LordSeurek
Greater Lore Drake

Post by LordSeurek »

Only thing I am currently playing is c&c on Sundays and running my c&c game on Tuesdays/Wednesdays which only has one session left. After that, it could be anything with our group; c&c, cortex, warhammer,m&m, etc.

I have a couple of core books for pathfinder, so would like to give that a whirl sometime. As a long time 3x d&d player/dm, pathfinder looks yummy :)

L.S.

Piperdog
Unkbartig

Post by Piperdog »

I am actually running a C&C Airhde campaign, believe it or not. Just kick started a new campaign with my 16 year old son and his buddies. We a have group of five (soon to be six), and three of them have never played a pen and paper rpg of any kind, and one had played a few times in a 3x game. So by the time we finished the first session the other night, the two brothers (twins no less) were so geeked they wanted to purchase their own books. I advised them of the hardback 20 dollar sale for the PHB and M&T and they ordered them the next day! lol. Everyone is chattering about the next game now, with my son telling me I have no choice in the matter and that I WILL be running a game next weekend. It is so great to spread the fanaticism.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Piperdog wrote:I am actually running a C&C Airhde campaign, believe it or not. Just kick started a new campaign with my 16 year old son and his buddies. We a have group of five (soon to be six), and three of them have never played a pen and paper rpg of any kind, and one had played a few times in a 3x game. So by the time we finished the first session the other night, the two brothers (twins no less) were so geeked they wanted to purchase their own books. I advised them of the hardback 20 dollar sale for the PHB and M&T and they ordered them the next day! lol. Everyone is chattering about the next game now, with my son telling me I have no choice in the matter and that I WILL be running a game next weekend. It is so great to spread the fanaticism.
That is awesome.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

You CANNOT stop the P-dog! Best.

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<