You can add my latest Avatar to the pile.
A few quick notes here
1. I use the Beasts of Lejend format when writing up my stat blocks. I find it helps streamline my notes.
2. The format I use for attack stats, when you see 1/6/69, that's read as on a percentile roll of '01', it's automatic maximum harm and bypasses armor, on a roll of 02-06, harm is rolled normally but it bypasses armor, and on a roll of 07-69 it's a regular hit. Anything higher is a miss.
3. I rarely make non-human Avatars. The equipment pick options makes this Avatar feel kind of naked to me. He's basically carrying around his summoning materials and $25,000 in coin inside of his fanciful hat until such a time as I get to go shopping. I need to get some kind of armor, even if only cloth, and a couple extra pairs of throwing knives would be nice. Also packs and pouches to store stuff, some provisions, maybe some healing salves or poison antidotes.
3. Unquenchable Flambeau lasts 3 hours, so I would use it at the start of an adventure to enhance the staff with Preternatural Fire harm. As a bonus, you can enhance that with Intensify Fire to double the harm bonus and make it pure Elemental Fire harm.
4. Touch the Weave is worth using when the situation presents itself. Granted, it takes 20 seconds to activate and only lasts 30 seconds. One of the effects of Touch the Weave is it makes all harm from your activations supernatural, so it's great to use with Ice Arrow which has a base harm of 1-20 which usually only counts as ordinary penetration harm. Now it will bypass all but supernatural armor, and that's a lot of harm to be ignoring armor.GAELF FAELORD
Male Ilf Practitioner (11th Rank Elementalist
Throwing Knife (1/6/69, 1-20+6
), Staff (1/4/49, 1-8+12-16*
Geourgy 62, Arcana 50, Weapons 44, Hunt 36, Stealth 30, Pantology 10Powers:
Elemental Protection, Touch the Weave, Undo Petrifaction, Create Lightning Storm, Unquenchable Flambeau, Intensify Fire, Conjure Maridi, Ice Arrow, Elementary Water, Geyser ElementarySpecial:
Natural Knife Throwing Knack, Wylfophilia Quirk, call/calm/control normal animals (62), able to see in total darkness as if it were dim twilight, tendency to be disorderly in thinking and actions, gullible, judgmental, and rash, lack of self-discipline, good looks* Harm bonus for staff is when Unquenchable Flambeau and Intensify Fire are applied; harm bonus disregards all armor not specifically protecting against elemental fire.EQUIPMENTArmaments:
pair of throwing knives, walking staffClothing:
sandals, colorful robes, colorful sash, and a fanciful hatMaterials:
protection and command circle materials for conjuring a maridi, 3 memory tabletsWealth:
$25,000 in coin of the realmDESCRIPTION
Gaelf’s generally cheerful nature is telegraphed by his fair-reddish complexion and upturned mustache. He is somewhat short and stocky as far as ilfs go, standing just 5’7” and weighing 137 lbs. He might pass for a slightly under-sized human if not for the slightly rounded pointy ears that protrude from his brown, ringlet-covered and naturally falling hair. Although somewhat introverted and highly taciturn, Gaelf is very honest in nature and inflexible in his ethics.
- Avatar Sketch
- Gaelf Faelord.jpg (97.57 KiB) Viewed 281 times