Lost City of Gaxmoor Maps

A place to discuss out-of-print or discontinued TLG products.
Falafel Brother
Mist Elf

Lost City of Gaxmoor Maps

Post by Falafel Brother »

I have just brought a second hand copy of the lost City. A great module that I would like to run with C&C but my copy game with out the poster map of the city? Is any one able to help withe a scan of the said map?

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Re: Lost City of Gaxmoor Maps

Post by Tadhg »

Hey.

Love felafel. I've had it in Chicago and Israel.

Anyway, sorry - I just looked at my book and it's my signed copy, so I didn't tear out the map.

Of course, now I have to find a used copy on ebay, just to look at the map!!

[And if I find one, I'll scan it]

Otherwise, best of luck.

:)
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Falafel Brother
Mist Elf

Post by Falafel Brother »

Thanks

There was some mention by the troll lords a few years back. Of a new version of this module. Is that still likely?

Sir Osis of Liver
Unkbartig

Post by Sir Osis of Liver »

Falafel Brother wrote:I have just brought a second hand copy of the lost City. A great module that I would like to run with C&C but my copy game with out the poster map of the city? Is any one able to help withe a scan of the said map?
Did you contact the trolls to see if they had any copies left laying around? They might still have some that they'd be willing to sell you. I don't know if they have any or not, but it can't hurt to check.

Sir Osis of Liver
Unkbartig

Post by Sir Osis of Liver »

Sir Osis of Liver wrote:
Falafel Brother wrote:I have just brought a second hand copy of the lost City. A great module that I would like to run with C&C but my copy game with out the poster map of the city? Is any one able to help withe a scan of the said map?
Did you contact the trolls to see if they had any copies left laying around? They might still have some that they'd be willing to sell you. I don't know if they have any or not, but it can't hurt to check.
Sorry, I know you already paid for a copy, but anytime I've seen it at NKG or the like, it's been pretty reasonably priced.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Sir Osis of Liver wrote:
Good thought.

Best I can tell, this is not a Trigee product ~ so the Trolls could make the mod or map available.

Or convert it to C&C.

:)
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Post by gideon_thorne »

Falafel Brother wrote:Thanks

There was some mention by the troll lords a few years back. Of a new version of this module. Is that still likely?
It's likely. Its Luke and Ernie Gygax's baby though, so much pestering needs to go to them in order to get them moving on it. :)
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach