View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Art & maps for doomsday?? 
Greater Lore Drake

Post Art & maps for doomsday??
Put in a plug for submissions to Treebore for his Doomsday restart?? He's 2/3 there.. I'm guessing, art and maps make things so much more interesting...

Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:57 pm
Mogrl

Post Re: Art & maps for doomsday??
I will be making a "call" for what I need in the next two to three weeks, I hope. I have pressing house repairs I need to get taken care of before the rains hit in July, and preferably, before the intense heat hits in May. If I get all of that done close to on "schedule", IE how long I think it will take me, I'll get the initial layout done by then, and know how much art I'd like to have, what it is I will need, etc... then send out the requests, wait for it to get done, etc...

If you want to make it a little easier on me, so I don't have to go searching through past e-mails, post your willingness to do artwork for the Domesday here.

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:46 pm
Ulthal

Post Re: Art & maps for doomsday??
Always willing to help out. I'm not consistent with checkng the forums but shoot me an email at Morty69@sbcglobal.net when and if anything is needed.

Morty

Sun May 29, 2016 4:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]