Some pictures of mini's my wife has painted...

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
Treebore
Mogrl

Some pictures of mini's my wife has painted...

Post by Treebore »

for me... the lighting sucks, but if you have a Facebook account you should be able to view these, since she posted them as "Public". We are going to take more, with much better light, and if those come out, I'll post those to Photobucket and link it here so everyone can see those. Just with being on DSL, I am not going to invest the time to do the same with these less than ideal pictures, so hope you have an FB account to see them!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Some pictures of mini's my wife has painted...

Post by Treebore »

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Some pictures of mini's my wife has painted...

Post by Treebore »

These are on photo bucket, and much more of a "close up", so look rougher than they would at a "normal" distance.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="h ... ></iframe>

Hmmm... try this: http://s275.photobucket.com/user/Treebore/library/