A couple new ones...

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
ArgoForg
Red Cap

A couple new ones...

Post by ArgoForg »

I've been a little behind on showing off some of the more recent fantasy art I've been doing, mostly for my own (insert blatant plug here) World of Phantasie game world, so here's a few of my latest. Will try to keep this updated!

Thanks for looking!
- "I just happen to prefer games where the GM actually has final say on rules and is not just the wall to roll dice off to decide what happens."

ArgoForg
Red Cap

Re: A couple new ones...

Post by ArgoForg »

Annnnnnnnnnnnd one more!

Enjoy!
- "I just happen to prefer games where the GM actually has final say on rules and is not just the wall to roll dice off to decide what happens."

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Nice! I enjoyed looking at them, so thanks for sharing them. I take it these reflect actual game events?
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

ArgoForg
Red Cap

Post by ArgoForg »

More or less, yes... a couple of them are pictures I've sort of dreamed up with some help from my wife (and co-conspirator). The characters you see here are some of the iconics for WoP, so they tend to appear in a lot of my art. It's also a safe bet to say you can think of some of these as adventure module and supplement covers for items that have not yet seen the light of day.

But soon, I hope. Sooooon. Glad you enjoyed them! ^_^

Ancalagon
Ulthal

Post by Ancalagon »

Thanks for sharing, ArgoForg!
Imaginatio est Vita
Grand Knight Commander