Still going to Troll Con

Forums for Troll Con, Gen Con and other convention discussions.
tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Still going to Troll Con

Post by tylermo »

After reconsidering things a bit, I've decided to keep this year's con schedule. I stopped beating myself up(for the most part) about the lost bidding opportunity for one of the buildings I've cleaned at for years. Turns out the lowest bidder would have won anyway, and they came in at almost 300 dollars less than us. The quality might suffer, or they'll most likely eat up their profits by trying to purchase all of the things that must be provided for that state contract. Only time will tell. Either way, I'm back on for Troll Con, GenCon, DragonCon, and Archon. It'll help get me over this old building I suppose. I'll definately serve up some Savage Worlds.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Still going to Troll Con

Post by Treebore »

tylermo wrote:
After reconsidering things a bit, I've decided to keep this year's con schedule. I stopped beating myself up(for the most part) about the lost bidding opportunity for one of the buildings I've cleaned at for years. Turns out the lowest bidder would have won anyway, and they came in at almost 300 dollars less than us. The quality might suffer, or they'll most likely eat up their profits by trying to purchase all of the things that must be provided for that state contract. Only time will tell. Either way, I'm back on for Troll Con, GenCon, DragonCon, and Archon. It'll help get me over this old building I suppose. I'll definately serve up some Savage Worlds.

Good to hear!

Next Con I am attending: http://www.neoncon.com/

My House Rules: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... llordgames
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Breakdaddy
The Castle Keeper

Post by Breakdaddy »

Very nice
"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
-Genghis Khan