Who's Yer Con 2014, Feb 21-23

Forums for Troll Con, Gen Con and other convention discussions.
ArgoForg
Red Cap

Who's Yer Con 2014, Feb 21-23

Post by ArgoForg »

Just a heads up.... Who's Yer Con is a moderate and growing con in Indianapolis, IN, now in its 6th year, and is a small metric crapton of fun! Con dates are Friday, February 21st through Sunday, February 23rd-- moved up slightly this year.

Event Registration has already started at http://www.whosyergamers.com, and Player Registration goes live Friday, January 10th.

I'll be running three sessions of my World of Phantasie C&C Open, including a new scenario that builds off the original two... so grab the spots while they're hot! :D
- "I just happen to prefer games where the GM actually has final say on rules and is not just the wall to roll dice off to decide what happens."

ArgoForg
Red Cap

Re: Who's Yer Con 2014, Feb 21-23

Post by ArgoForg »

Apologies, all, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I will not be able to run my Whosyercon C&C games as planned. I'm still hoping to make a couple shortened appearances at the con, but I had to pull my games from the schedule and cancel out from the games I had planned on attending as well. I'm hopeful that I will be back into Frenetic GM mode come Gen Con!
- "I just happen to prefer games where the GM actually has final say on rules and is not just the wall to roll dice off to decide what happens."