Vision Con C&C game schedule Feb 15-17

Forums for Troll Con, Gen Con and other convention discussions.
tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Vision Con C&C game schedule Feb 15-17

Post by tylermo »

Vision Con in Springfield, Missouri is nearly upon is. As promised, here's the schedule for Castles and Crusades games. James McCormick and I will be running these in addition to running the booth. I'll forgo the descriptions since I'm doing this on a cell phone.

FRIDAY, FEB 15th

"They Call Him Guff" Noon-4pm

"The Winding Stair"
5-9pm

SATURDAY FEB 16th

"Cloud Giant's Tower"
9am-1pm

"They Call Him Guff"
2pm-6pm

"A Darker Shade of Ale"
6:30pm-10:30pm

SUNDAY FEB 17th

"The Mythnoc Cairns"
9am-1pm

That pretty much covers it. Six demos, and C&C merchandise in the dealers room. Come out and see Troll Lord Games this weekend. For more info...visioncon.net. Trollzah!!

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Vision Con C&C game schedule Feb 15-17

Post by Julian Grimm »

Unfortunately, I won't be making it. First off, I don't have the extra cash to go. No big deal. Second, and the bigger issue, is that I have been having problems with my Anxiety/Panic attacks again. Crowds are something I am avoiding right now. I wish I could be there but, I hope you guys have a blast.
Lord Skystorm

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

I was hoping you'd make it, but I understand. We did have a "blast". Now to make up for lost sleep.

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

Really hated not being there. However, you learn to deal with these things. I have to get better by March 30th when TCW comes to Springfield.
Lord Skystorm

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06