Switch to full style
Forums for Troll Con & Other Convention Discussions
Post a reply

Gen Con "official" head count?

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Now that the stress of booking a room is over, and I've already secured plane tickets and my 4-Day badge, I thought it would be interesting to see who all was going to Gen Con this year. There's been other threads kind of talking about it, but I was hoping to get a semi-official head count here in this thread. More for info and fun than anything actually official. :)

Re: Gen Con "official" head count?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:34 am

I will be there...just waiting on the Troll to confirm he has my badge!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:14 am

I will definitely be there, Wed. through Sun. Game on. I hope to be working some with Mr. Hal G.

~O

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:36 am

Omote wrote:I will definitely be there, Wed. through Sun. Game on. I hope to be working some with Mr. Hal G.

~O

Me too! I sent our info to Steve, just waiting for some feedback--LOL.

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:41 pm

I'm still holding out hope that I will be there, but finances have been incredibly tight this year, so we have to play wait and see with the tax check.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Not looking good for me right now. Work has locked down the entire month of August for a major rollout of a new software suite for our enterprise environment. Unless they publish more targeted dates, the whole month is shot as far as time off goes.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:02 pm

After talking things over with the wife, it sounds as though we will officially be coming. Once the tax checks drop, we'll put in for 4-day passes, and I will be taking a look at playing and possibly even running some games.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:39 am

I'm planning on being there Wed - Sun.

Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:17 am

Ancalagon wrote:I'm planning on being there Wed - Sun.

Badge purchased!

Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:33 am

Alright. The game is on NOW! 7 months early? Already excited.

~O

Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:13 pm

I will wait until I officially grab a badge before signing up to run a TLG game, but I'm hopeful (again this year) to run and play in a couple C&C scenarios.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:29 pm

I will be there Wednesday through Sunday. I ahve registered 2 grid games, one on Thursday evenig 6-12 and another on Saturday 6-12. I hope TLG gets a room and we can move my games there. I would love to do demos.

Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:09 pm

I'm out. With Breakdaddy out as well, I'm not sure why anyone would go. I mean, if he and I aren't there, is it really worth it?

;)

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Is it worth it you say? I'll be there. The Trolls will be there. Hell, it sounds like we're all going out for a night on the town, Omote-style. THEN... GAME ON. Kim, you know you want to go. Don't be afraid.

~O

Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:41 am

Bwah. I'm official now.

So... it'll be, like, doubly worth it now. :mrgreen:

Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:56 pm

Argo's in to! Get in on the bandwagan, y'all!

~O

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:42 am

Shaping up to be a sweet time! Hopefully we can get come C&C goodness flowing.

Sorry to hear you're not going to be there, Kim...and Break, too. I was going to bug Breakdaddy about a particular CD concerning Caucasian dwarves he was going to send my way. :P

Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:42 am

Omote wrote:I will definitely be there, Wed. through Sun. Game on. I hope to be working some with Mr. Hal G.

~O

he has our info just waiting till later in year for him to place the order Omote, we should be good to go!
Have my tickets and hotel room as well, so there is no turning back for me.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:31 am

Hal G wrote:

~O

he has our info just waiting till later in year for him to place the order Omote, we should be good to go!
Have my tickets and hotel room as well, so there is no turning back for me.

Aw YEAH, boy! We're gonna rock this thing this year. It's the year of the Samurai Sheepdog!

~O

Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:59 pm

I will be there, as will my brother. I have to get it in gear and get my events scheduled. I will be running two official games on Fri and Sat for sure, but am pondering if I want to lock myself down to anything on Thursday or Sunday. I really hope Steve gets us our own room this year. It will make it a heck of a lot easier for new folks to come check it out.

Of course, I will be running my "off grid" games as well for any of my buds here on the boards! Really looking forward to GenCon this year.
Post a reply