GaryCon - Looking for Roommate Thread

Forums for Troll Con & Other Convention Discussions
CKDad
Master of the Kobold Raiders

GaryCon - Looking for Roommate Thread

Post by CKDad »

With the new GaryCon site live, I thought this might be a useful thing to start up. Feel free to post if you're looking for a roommate, or to respond to someone who's LFR.

I'll kick things off. I'm arriving on the 22nd and departing Sunday (5:40 flight I believe). I haven't yet booked accommodations, though. Looking for anyone interested in sharing a non-smoking room. I have sleep apnea and use a CPAP; it's new and pretty quiet but not silent - quieter than vaporizer, for those who remember those things. :)

For what it's worth, I'm also renting a car, so for anyone who's arriving in Milwaukee around 9:30 AM Thursday and/or flying out around 5:40 Sunday, I should have room for at least one or two people, their luggage and gaming paraphernalia.
"I don't wanna be remembered as the guy who died because he underestimated the threat posed by a monkey."

Breakdaddy
Greater Lore Drake

Re: GaryCon - Looking for Roommate Thread

Post by Breakdaddy »

Im so jealous of you cats that are going to Garycon. I never went to a Winters Dark and have yet to be able to attend a Garycon. Good luck picking up roomies for the event and have fun
"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
-Genghis Khan

mabon5127
Ungern

Post by mabon5127 »

CKDad,

You still looking for a roomie? I'm in on the Wed and out on Monday and would be glad to share a room expense.

Morgan

CKDad
Master of the Kobold Raiders

Post by CKDad »

Morgan - too late! Got antsy and booked a single for the three nights I'll be there.

Looking forward to seeing you there, though!
"I don't wanna be remembered as the guy who died because he underestimated the threat posed by a monkey."