View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Gary Con! 
Clang lives!

Post Re: Gary Con!
Omote wrote:
Rigon wrote:
Dude, I drove right through FVP on my way. You could have had shootgun. Just sayin'.

I know, I know. I done screwed up. Perhaps if you're driving within 500 feet of my house again next year... ;)

~O

It can be arranged. Let me tell you, after about the 400th field with a farm house at the end, it gets boring as hellz driving through Indiana and Ohio by yourself.

R-

My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:59 am
Ulthal

Hey all! I've posted a wrap up of Gary Con in the open discussion part of the forum, just my take on it. I had a great time, by the way!

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:35 pm
Profile WWW
Lore Drake

Rhuvein wrote:
jaybird216 wrote:
Rhuvein wrote:
I'm just wondering why Jay was absent so much and hanging out with hawt chicks instead of us men?? :cry:

How dare you address my new bride as such? I demand satisfaction, sirrah! :lol:

Well . .

you are a good lookin' dude, very intelligent, funny and creative ~ so as an artiste you no doubt attract the ladies.

But, since you are jokester and a trickster, I suppose you are kidding about the marriage.

On the other hand, you are one crazy bastard - who probably did duck out of the CON to go get married!!

Well done, good sir - congrats!! :mrgreen:

Well fiddle dee dee! :oops:

It was a ruse. We managed to trick Treebore, and then I couldn't convince him I was just joking! So, I guess a keel-haul is in order. I'm glad Omote has a vorthy wessel. It was really great to see everybody again! I picked up a CKG but haven't had time to peruse it yet. I'm sure it's amazing. Six more months to let our livers rest until Con on the Cob!

Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Cleric of Zagyg

jaybird216 wrote:
Rhuvein wrote:
jaybird216 wrote:
Rhuvein wrote:
I'm just wondering why Jay was absent so much and hanging out with hawt chicks instead of us men?? :cry:

Well . .

you are a good lookin' dude, very intelligent, funny and creative ~ so as an artiste you no doubt attract the ladies.

But, since you are jokester and a trickster, I suppose you are kidding about the marriage.

On the other hand, you are one crazy bastard - who probably did duck out of the CON to go get married!!

It was a ruse. We managed to trick Treebore, and then I couldn't convince him I was just joking! So, I guess a keel-haul is in order. I'm glad Omote has a vorthy wessel. It was really great to see everybody again! I picked up a CKG but haven't had time to peruse it yet. I'm sure it's amazing. Six more months to let our livers rest until Con on the Cob!

:D

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:59 pm
Cleric of Zagyg

:ugeek:

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:59 pm
Mogrl

jaybird216 wrote:
Rhuvein wrote:
jaybird216 wrote:
Rhuvein wrote:

Well . .

Hmmm... If I admit I never believed you two I would then have no excuse to keel haul you....

You bastard! How could you play with my mind like that?!?

KEEL HAUL! Avast me hearty's, its time for a walk! Who wants to hold the lines?

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3