View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 5:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
is there any reason 
Hlobane Orc

Post is there any reason
a certain writer of the ph can't get copies of the crusader, despite being two doors from the warehouse? hmmmmmmmmm

Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:54 am
Maukling

Post Re: is there any reason
Just walk over and start talking to Steve about stuff while he's working. He'll give you copies just so he can get back to work.

Peter Bradley

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:15 am
Profile WWW
Lore Drake

Quote:
Mac Golden wrote:
a certain writer of the ph can't get copies of the crusader, despite being two doors from the warehouse? hmmmmmmmmm

I give up. Is there?

Know your roll!

Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:40 am
Greater Lore Drake

He who sits on the elephants back

Castle and Crusade Society
troll@trolllord.com

Steve Chenault, President & CEO of Chenault & Gray Publishing, Troll Lord Games

Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:01 pm
Mogrl

Same reason as other certain writers have to whine about not getting things, and then call and call and call and call.... good thing that is not me!

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:46 pm
Ulthal

I do not have free stuff coming to me and I'm not whining about it. But here is the whine and cheese I'll bring to this party: I have money, am wanting to spend it badly, but I have to wait patiently for Nov 1 for the product to be posted on RPGnow. And the cheese, I'll cut this down for you; a remote control fart machine at gaming is ever fun.

-George Washington

Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:52 pm
Red Cap

. . .I do not have free stuff coming to me and I'm not whining about it. But here is the whine and cheese I'll bring to this party: I have money, am wanting to spend it badly, but I have to wait patiently for Nov 1 for the product to be posted on RPGnow. And the cheese, I'll cut this down for you; a remote control fart machine at gaming is ever fun. . .

I'm very sorry, but I have no idea what you are talking about. Since this is the CRUSADER file, I'm assuming you can't get your magazine ordered until Nov. 1. Since you have money, why aren't you getting a subscription. I know we are late on things, but let me assure you if you order 12 issues you will get 12 issues.

James M. Ward

Managing Editor

CRUSADER

Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:43 pm
Ulthal

I was not referring to Crusader. I was making more of a tongue in cheek statement about a couple of product's I cannot wait to get (having already got the real copies!), The PHB 1.4 and your wonderful Of God's and Monster's! Superb work, BTW.

-George Washington

Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:50 pm
Red Cap

Quote:
Mac Golden wrote:

I suspect it's the same reason that the layout monkey can't get any comp copies of same magazine! We may have to kill someone or at least make a tasty dessert sacrifice to Jim Ward. I'm sure he'll let us know...

Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]