Crusader #8

The Journal of Intrepid Adventurers.
gideon_thorne
Maukling

Post by gideon_thorne »

Indigo Rose wrote:
Actually, I did use the "create table" command quite a lot! However (not to get on Sieg's case here...much...), several of Sieg's tables were not correctly "tabbed". Sometimes there were two tab spaces, or the whole column was tabbed differently from the one above or below, so I had to do a lot of clean-up work on his table info before I could use the "create table" command. Since I know he can't see how it looks as he's doing it, I don't seriously get annoyed at him, but I can't help but rib him a little just for fun!
I still love you, Sieg!!!

Well, if you two are going to be at the Little Rock Troll Kon, I'll bring my lap top along and share some quickie tips.

Including something called page and paragraph styles. Which also saves a whole lot of work.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Indigo Rose
Red Cap

Post by Indigo Rose »

sieg wrote:
Sorry!

...though you're just saying that because I'm GMing the next game!

Don't worry, I make sure my "GM Insurance" (usually peanut-butter cookies or Oreos) is in good supply!
Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.

Indigo Rose
Red Cap

Post by Indigo Rose »

gideon_thorne wrote:
Well, if you two are going to be at the Little Rock Troll Kon, I'll bring my lap top along and share some quickie tips.

Including something called page and paragraph styles. Which also saves a whole lot of work.

We hope to be there, money and time permitting. Mostly money, really, the way gas prices are going! But we'll do our best!
Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.