More Genres

Discuss the SIEGE engine, and SIEGE Engine games other than C&C, such as StarSIEGE, in this forum.
serleran
Mogrl

More Genres

Post by serleran »

Davis, I think it would be really cool if you adopted Cleaver for some additional genres of play, like Pro Wrestling, sci-fi gladiatorial combat, animal vs. animal and whatever, even cross-genre play. Also, some notes on converting PCs to Cleaver stats would be hell-a sweet.

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Very interesting idea. I meant to post here and forgot . . .
Perhaps Horror Clix would be a good one to add - well at least the figures would be very awesome to have in the arena!!

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

Zudrak
Lore Drake

Re: More Genres

Post by Zudrak »

serleran wrote:
Davis, I think it would be really cool if you adopted Cleaver for some additional genres of play, like Pro Wrestling, sci-fi gladiatorial combat, animal vs. animal and whatever, even cross-genre play. Also, some notes on converting PCs to Cleaver stats would be hell-a sweet.

I think a Monty Python "Batley Townswomans Guild's reenactment of the Battle of Pearl Harbor" 3-on-3 match would make for a great game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMqSmiC_xHg

"Galstaff, ye are in a cornfield, when a moustachioed man approaches. What say ye?"

"I shun him."

-----

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

-- E. Gary Gygax
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax