Switch to full style
Discuss other TLG SIEGE Engine games other than C&C, such as StarSIEGE, in this forum.
Post a reply

[FREE C&C pdf] Gingerbread Golem

Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Ok, I've loaded the FREE C&C version of the Gingerbread Golem for you guys. There's a Pathfinder version one already up. Enjoy!

Re: [FREE C&C pdf] Gingerbread Golem

Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:23 pm

This is great! Thanks a bunch.

p.s. - a while ago someone sent me a snippet from a Disney show (Fish hooks) where the fish were playing 'Mazes & Magic' and they were in a battle with a Gingerbread dragon. Inspiration for this?

Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:24 pm

Arduin wrote:This is great! Thanks a bunch.

p.s. - a while ago someone sent me a snippet from a Disney show (Fish hooks) where the fish were playing 'Mazes & Magic' and they were in a battle with a Gingerbread dragon. Inspiration for this?

Heh... I think it is a play on the children's story; "The Gingerbread Man", only much larger.

That'd be my guess.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:42 am

You are welcome! Nah. It was just my crazy imagination. I thought it would be funny as hell!

Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:35 am

Christina Stiles wrote:

You are welcome! Nah. It was just my crazy imagination. I thought it would be funny as hell!

It IS funny. A book of whimsy monsters might be in order...
Post a reply