Mysterious Circumstances: Basic is available for FREE

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
angelius

Mysterious Circumstances: Basic is available for FREE

Post by angelius »

That's right folks! Mysterious Circumstances is now available for FREE off our website. Just check out our FREE STUFF section to download the PDF. Give it a whirl and a try and let us know what you think -- and spread the word (hopefully good ones) about Big Iron Vault and this game.

For those lucky enough to live in the Oakville/Burlington regions of Ontario. We'll be hosting a small premiere event at Hobby Kingdom's RPG Day gathering, where we'll be handing out free Monster Dice!
http://www.bigironvault.com

Mysterious Circumstances was our first game to hit the market and is Big Iron Vaults foray into the world of the supernatural, Mysterious Circumstances the role-playing game. Do you remember that one time that you swear you saw the snowman in your front yard move? Or remember that time when you were home alone and in the corner of your eye you thought you saw someone looking at you? You didnt tell anyone did you? Maybe you should have told someone, because the next time maybe, just maybe, that thing wont just leave you alone.

Mysterious Circumstances is meant to be a beer and pretzels role-playing game based on things that go bump in the night. The players in Mysterious Circumstances play children ranging in ages from junior high to high school.

adaen
Red Cap

Post by adaen »

I'll take a look.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Gonna check it out. Thanks.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Post by Lord Dynel »

Thanks for the heads up, sir!
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules
Troll Lord wrote:Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.