Castle Zagyg

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Castle Zagyg

Post by Troll Lord »

Castle Zagyg continued to be a hot topic at the show, so I thought I'd give a little info on where we are on the project.

Peter has the maps in hand and worked throughout the weekend on them. I'm going to try to post a few of his roughs so you can check on progress. I've talked to Gary quite a bit and he's putting together his notes on the Castle level and will give me a shout sometime this week on how we proceed on the written work.

However, before any of that commences. Gary, Davis and myself will come to a final decision on how the final copies of the books will appear. None of us are very happy with the full-blown hard backs and we are looking at other alternative forms for the books to take. We feel the hardbacks are goijng to be too inaccessible for the CK and too expensive for the average consumer. It will probably take some type of boxed set form as that is a form most palatable to the book and game market.

We are going to try to have a weekly update for the project so you all can track progress.

Thanks,

Steve

He who sits on the elephants back

Castle and Crusade Society
[email protected]