WHOA! She's a babe!

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

gideon_thorne wrote:
If you ordered Haunted Highlands, she does. Sort of.

This is one case Pete that the photo is better than the drawing. Nothing against your artwork though. I just like God's handiwork a bit better in this case.

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

Maliki
Lore Drake

Post by Maliki »

Jynx wrote:
HAHA!

I began reading your post thinking you were like --- 40 or 59, then you said 37 and it hit me! CRAP! I'm 36 and I have a daughter too! I said to my self... "STOP LOOKING AT HER!"

HAHA!

Man... I wish I were 20 again.

Can I possilby get the bikin chain.. for my wife of course!

I'm 39, and was really liking this picture until you two had to go and ruin it, thanks!

Mike Frank
Red Cap

Post by Mike Frank »

Arioch wrote:
Well I will be sure to pass that on to her, after all today is our 7th wedding anniversary.
ken

Well congratulations on your 7th. By the way Ken, I was the guy talking with you and your buddy (forgot his name, sorry) on Gary's porch at LGGC II. I was drinking Guiness from a goblet.

Breakdaddy
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Breakdaddy »

She was a cool kid, we all got along well with her. On a side note, it was cool to get to play C&C with Casey and Treebore along with all the other folks I got to game with. 8)
"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
-Genghis Khan

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I was hoping to see you return to the Ram.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Breakdaddy
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Breakdaddy »

Treebore wrote:
I was hoping to see you return to the Ram.

Yeah man, I really wanted to, but when youve got 4 other guys in tow, you kind of get caught up in everyone else's stuff. I hope you'll take a rain check for next time
"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
-Genghis Khan

Arioch
Red Cap

Post by Arioch »

Ah now I remember you, and well my buddy mike can blend into th back ground some times LOL. Well if all goes well me and the wife will be at LGGC III so every one can meet her then

Ken
Mike Frank wrote:
Well congratulations on your 7th. By the way Ken, I was the guy talking with you and your buddy (forgot his name, sorry) on Gary's porch at LGGC II. I was drinking Guiness from a goblet.

Alas poor Elric I was a thousand times more evil than you

Slice N Dice: Game and Pizza Parlour

WWBYD What would Brigham Young do ?
http://www.geocities.com/J_Elric_Smith/Index.html

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Post by gideon_thorne »

Julian Grimm wrote:
What does pete have to say for himself?

Me? nuffink. I am otherwise preoccupied with another lovely lass.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

Bowbe
Red Cap

Post by Bowbe »

gideon_thorne wrote:

Confirmed.

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

gideon_thorne wrote:

nuthing wrong with that. 8)

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

meepo
Red Cap

Post by meepo »

My SECOND glance noticed you guys were still selling (and creating?) the Boxed Sets in this pic:

Bravo! I love that thing. It is darn near perfection in my opinion. If there was a fire, my signed copy (#68 - woot!) would be one of the first things I'd try to save. Then my wife and my kids (insert laugh track here).

Good to see that thing is both still around and that I'm probably not the only one actually gaming with it!

PeelSeel2
Ulthal

Post by PeelSeel2 »

Is their still a signed and numbered boxed set available?? PLEASE SAY YES!!!!!

-George Washington

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Post by gideon_thorne »

PeelSeel2 wrote:
Is their still a signed and numbered boxed set available?? PLEASE SAY YES!!!!!

The 300 or so signed and numbered ones went out the door a couple years ago. There are a fair few unsigned and un numbered ones left though.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

meepo
Red Cap

Post by meepo »

Howsabout I mail you guys a Sharpie. Could you sign and number what's left then?

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

I'm still miffed about the Spartan 300. Back then, I ordered a box from NobleKnight that was supposed to be one of those. And when I got it, it was blank. Aaron was apologetic 'cause his site was advertising them after they apparently sold out.

Oh well, it's probably my fault since I hesitated ordering from the Trolls directly and put my trust into an established online retailer.
[My blank box is probably #301 ]

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Count Rhuveinus - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Franqueforte

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

angelius
Lore Drake

Post by angelius »

I love my boxed set too... the problem is that its too cool to play with!

meepo
Red Cap

Post by meepo »

I understand...knowing that there is still some for sale, I'm tempted to get a second one, so I don't thrash my precious one any further!

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Definitely get a second box set! There are just so cool, and I had to resort to playing out out one of my Spartan 300 box sets. I immediatly got a another one to play out of. As of today, my longest C&C campaign has still been out of the box set.
..............................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Chugosh
Mist Elf

Post by Chugosh »

38, married (quite happily thirteen years) and, like, wow.

You see the thing is this: since I'm married, if I see a cutie, I am relieved of the pressure of trying to be cool! I don't have to make any impression at all, let alone wowing the young thing. It makes ogling and flirting so much less complicated.

Inkpot
Ulthal

Post by Inkpot »

Yay! Another Washitonian!!! Greetings, Chugosh!

I actually spent a couple months in Longview doing telecom work. Not a bad place, but *damn* did it get cold!!

As for the ogling and flirting part, I've got this permanent hand-print on the back of my head that reminds me to be discreet.
Ink

C&C: Blissfully devoid of gestalt neko-hin rogue/fighter/mages!!

meepo
Red Cap

Post by meepo »

Omote wrote:
Definitely get a second box set! There are just so cool, and I had to resort to playing out out one of my Spartan 300 box sets. I immediatly got a another one to play out of. As of today, my longest C&C campaign has still been out of the box set.
..............................................Omote

FPQ

Ordered it Saturday - thanks for the kick in the pants, Omote!

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

My longest game has been with the v3.1 playtest rules. However, the one I'm in now, using the PHB2P is trying to catch up.

Mike Frank
Red Cap

Post by Mike Frank »

Inkpot wrote:
Yay! Another Washitonian!!! Greetings, Chugosh!

I actually spent a couple months in Longview doing telecom work. Not a bad place, but *damn* did it get cold!!

As for the ogling and flirting part, I've got this permanent hand-print on the back of my head that reminds me to be discreet.
Ink

Hey! I grew up in Washington and still consider it home.

I lived in Oak Harbor (NAS Whidbey) from birth to about 18 years.

Ah, how I miss it.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

meepo wrote:
Ordered it Saturday - thanks for the kick in the pants, Omote!

Congrats Meep! If you like that really old-school feeling, and only the most basic of rules sets, C&C box set is for you! I may be lynched for saying so, but I think C&C box set is far superior to original, ORIGINAL white box set (and I'm not just sayinbg ths because I'm a fan of C&C, everything about C&C Box set is better... just flat out, mo' betta)!

Not that it would ever happen, but I still try to lobby TLG from time to time on reprinting this gem. Correct a few mistakes with a slighty altered, more efficient layout... man that would be the best. *dreams*

.......................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!

meepo
Red Cap

Post by meepo »

I'm a simple man. So I agree! Who needs more than Fighters, Clerics, Thieves, & Magic-users, anyway?
I'd but a reprint with the changes you made. Here that Trolls, another $60+ awaits you! 8)

Combat_Kyle
Ulthal

Post by Combat_Kyle »

Hey wasn't this thread about a good looking woman in a chainmail bikini? You guys and your boxed sets - nerds.

Btw please ignore my thread about building computers, that in no way is nerdy.

-Grikis Valmorgen, Paladin

The beginnings of my homebrew campaign world and info for my play by chat game:
http://kbdekker.googlepages.com/home

Zudrak
Lore Drake

Post by Zudrak »

Combat_Kyle wrote:
Hey wasn't this thread about a good looking woman in a chainmail bikini? You guys and your boxed sets - nerds.

Btw please ignore my thread about building computers, that in no way is nerdy.

That's true. That's called construction!

"Galstaff, ye are in a cornfield, when a moustachioed man approaches. What say ye?"

"I shun him."

-----

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

-- E. Gary Gygax
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

The C&C Box set has curves all her own. *drools*
I don't even know what the hell that means?!

..........................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!

Breakdaddy
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Breakdaddy »

The boxed set rocks pretty hard indeed. I've thought about running a short series of adventures just using the rules contained within but I've not gotten around to it yet. Hell, we haven't played much except for at Gen Con in a few months. This weekend will change that though as we are gaming this Saturday night.
-Genghis Khan

Inkpot
Ulthal

Post by Inkpot »

But....how does a BOXED set have curves?

/me fails his intelligence check.

Ink

P.S. Mike, I drive through Oak Harbor all the time. =)

C&C: Blissfully devoid of gestalt neko-hin rogue/fighter/mages!!