[email protected] too full...I can't send an email!

All topics including role playing games, board games, etc., etc.
aethelulf22

[email protected] too full...I can't send an email!

Post by aethelulf22 »

I'm trying to send an email chasing a couple of orders but I keep getting a message stating that: User mailbox exceeds allowed size: [email protected].

I can't see any other email addresses to send it to. Help!

Cheers

AGNKim
Lord High Inquisitor

Re: [email protected] too full...I can't send an email!

Post by AGNKim »

aethelulf22 wrote:
I'm trying to send an email chasing a couple of orders but I keep getting a message stating that: User mailbox exceeds allowed size: [email protected].

Cheers

Have you called? (from the Contact page) 501-680-6597

Click here: http://tiny.cc/4rvo5

aethelulf22

Post by aethelulf22 »

Hi. I'm actually in the UK so I'd rather not...at least not unless there is no other option and I get a cheap international phone card.

AGNKim
Lord High Inquisitor

Post by AGNKim »

aethelulf22 wrote:
Hi. I'm actually in the UK so I'd rather not...at least not unless there is no other option and I get a cheap international phone card.

Oops, sorry... didn't notice your location. I think Steve may be out of town or otherwise out-of-pocket. His blog hasn't been updated in a while, and he's not supposed to be at our game Saturday, so he may be away and the emails have stacked up. Hopefully, one of the 'Real' Trolls (Breakdaddy, Huds0n, Gideon T.) may wander in the thread and can give you a better update...

Kim

Click here: http://tiny.cc/4rvo5

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Actually, the Trolls are without power and probably won't get it back until Saturday -- that little hurricane thing did them some good damage I hear.

Breakdaddy
The Castle Keeper

Post by Breakdaddy »

Steve, like myself and many others here, was hit by hurricane Gustav and remains without power. It is unlikely that power will be restored before this Sunday and then we will have a week of catching up to do. Im camped at work right now but expect to go home to no power yet again. Again, Sunday is now the estimate by our local energy company.
"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
-Genghis Khan

Deogolf
Lore Drake

Post by Deogolf »

Man, glad I'm up here in Wee-con-sin! We only had a couple of inches of rain with very light winds!

If I was closer, I'd be down there to help you guys out!

Be sure to check out Jim's artwork for sale:
http://jimhollowayart.com/id5.html

Indigo Rose
Red Cap

Post by Indigo Rose »

I had no idea Gustav was still that powerful when it reached Arkansas! Hope you guys can hang in there until the electricity returns...

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Re: [email protected] too full...I can't send an email!

Post by gideon_thorne »

aethelulf22 wrote:

Cheers

Steve's power has been out for several days. He can't respond to emails right now.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

You can always bombard Peter or myself, though. My email is never full.

chapoy5051

gustav not being reported

Post by chapoy5051 »

we in Baton Rouge have been without power for some time...our expected power up time is anywhere from 14 to 21 days...there are someplaces that are not expected to have power from 4 to 6 weeks.

We evacuated to Clinton, MS and we ran into someone who actually said...."Arent you mad that you guys evacuated and nothing happened?"

it is not being reported nationally about the damage that has been sustained in the south.

Dre'

aethelulf22

Post by aethelulf22 »

Hey. Sorry to pester you when you have other things on your mind...like hurricanes! I'll wait until things get back to normal for you guys. Hope no serious damage has been done!

Breakdaddy
The Castle Keeper

Post by Breakdaddy »

No problem. Im in the midst of trying to alleviate some of the Troll Lord email issues right now but it will be a while before I have the solution completely worked out.
"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
-Genghis Khan